District 11AA

okiedoke

Creek Wood comes out on top of a hard fought, come from behind win against Fairview. Both starting pitchers threw really well tonight. It was a great game to be a part of. The final 6-4. I would usually leave this to coachrop but i know everyone is waiting. Sorry coachrop! I am looking for another great game tomorrow night. Good Luck to both teams

Edited by shut up and play

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think with that win creek wood has pretty much locked up #1 unless they have a monumental collapse, which i doubt will happen with a team as good as them. did mclassless pitch?

on a sidenote, the cheatham/harpeth game tomorrow could get ugly real quick with harpeths stacked lineup at cheathams joke of a field. man those indians might set some kind of long ball record or something. how many starters(and who are they) is harpeth losing after this year to graduation?

well i think with that win creek wood has pretty much locked up #1 unless they have a monumental collapse, which i doubt will happen with a team as good as them. did mclassless pitch?

on a sidenote, the cheatham/harpeth game tomorrow could get ugly real quick with harpeths stacked lineup at cheathams joke of a field. man those indians might set some kind of long ball record or something. how many starters(and who are they) is harpeth losing after this year to graduation?

Snider(4HRs) Erland(3HRs) Lampley(1)