Fastest players in Tennessee

linebacker

There is a kid from Chester County who is pretty quick, the RB from Westview, I have seen the kid from Camden, no where close to the two mentioned above. Not to beat a dead horse, please don't post these stupid times again. If there WAS a kid who ran that fast, MLB scouts would be at every game.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach00

i want to know what the times are for all these guys from when they hit the ball to the time they get to first base... thats the time that really counts, when you are hitting you don't wait for someone to say go and then go... you hit the ball and run and thats a time that we should go by... or even their time around the bases. Most of you should have been timed for these 2 things. ;)

Guest batterup

yeah...i agree with coach00... thats the time that really counts... i know lebanon's fastest fellas... forrest- 3.5 ; b.j.- 3.7 & 4.0 ; norris- 3.7 & 4.1 ... forrest's first time wasn't timed right, so he only got one. i would like to know all these other guys times who can run 4.2, 4.3, and 4.4 forties or 6.4, 6.5, 6.6 sixties. 60's--- forrest- 6.7 ; b.j.- 6.8 ; norris- 7.0... a 6.7 is very good and i doubt very few people in high school baseball can get under that time. ;)

• 1 month later...

There ain't any high school player who can run a 4.2 - 40. Thats almost the funniest thing I've heard in a while. I hear of all the guys who are so good and can throw 90+, and guys who can hit .500 every season, or ones who never miss a grounder, but for any high school player to fun a 4.2 - 40 ... thats the funniest but stupidiest thing I've heard. I'm not saying that some can't run close to it, like a 4.4 or something but a 4.2 is crazy. And I'm tired of reading these post of all these NFL players running their 40's. This is a BASEBALL message board... not FOOTBALL! And this is High School Baseball... Not the NFL OR MLB. Also, baseball do run 60's not 40's. And the real time should be from the time they hit the ball to when they get to the base. :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Bennett ,,,TB,,,for the Minnesota Vikings is the fastest player in the NFL,,,runs sub 10 sec. 100..He declined offer of trial to the olympics...Maurice Green ran a 3.97 forty...For real...No Joke...they timed him from a start to forty in one race,,,stopped there,,,,the race was longer but that is what the time was when he went past the forty mark,,,,if this hassaan rasheed or whatever his name is,,is running this,,,which sounds true because the Doyle deal is for real,,,,he will get drafted or go to a very good D1 school...im out,,,read a little and get the facts...peace

• 2 weeks later...