Barry Stewart

REBELRON

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree and Rebel i have a question for you how good was Floridas Humpries that went to maryland when he was in high school

Lee Humphrey set the all time scoring record at Maryville, somewhere around 2200 points,I think. He was Mr Basketball, AA his senior year. Looked at by several schools, UT and FL in SEC. FL offered but UT didn't.

Guest dare_2_dream

Lee Humphrey set the all time scoring record at Maryville, somewhere around 2200 points,I think. He was Mr Basketball, AA his senior year. Looked at by several schools, UT and FL in SEC. FL offered but UT didn't.

and why didnt tenn offer this kid something? :thumb:

This guy was amazing! I was impressed by him more than anyone (except maybe for Watkins if he learns to hit free throws) I could see him playing well in the SEC or being a star at a "Mid Major"

Both Stewart and Twilley are amazing players. It would be awesome if those two would go to mtsu together. Kermit would have a packed house everynight. Those boys have fans all over the state. I love MTSU, but I think those two can play anywhere on any team at the college level. They are great kids and great role models. I have watched them play since they were 10 and 11 years old and would love to watch them for many years to come. Its a shame they didnt get to hold that gold ball up over the head but that was the best game in the world that night at any level. There will be kids working on their game and trying to be like them boys. My hats off to them for such a great career at SCHS. But let me warn you other teams the Eagles will be back. The Deonta Twilley, Emmanuel Andrews show starts next year. YEAH BOY! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

I agree too,the kid is awesome.Glad I got to see it on tv.

Just being selfish,I'd love to see him at TECH next year so I could watch him.(I would hope they have been after him too,if not they dropped the ball)

He can play higher than OVC level though so it may be a moot point.I think Mississippi State would be a good move.They've been sneaking up here to TN & getting some great ones in the past couple of years & have a pretty good,young,talented bunch.

THE SQUAD :lol:

Stewart AND Twilley are ACC-caliber. Remember, big-time players play big in big-time games. Hamilton was just lucky Shebvul ( :unsure: ) didn't have a better inside game. Otherwise, that 2006 gold ball would be residing at SCHS.

THE SQUAD,

Love your signature line.

or u could say shelbyville is lucky hamilton was havin an off night along with jermey williams..

THE SQUAD,

Love your signature line.

HA! Thanks. We'd heard rumors for a while now that J.J. was from Jackson County.The Herald-Citizen interviewed him & come to find out he was born @ Cookeville Regional Medical Center & spent the first 2 years of his life living in one of the "hollars" of J.County.Then he moved to civilization. :thumb:

In the words of Dana Carvey as Johnny Carson,"I did not know that."

THE SQUAD :blink:

Edited by THE SQUAD