Oakland Football

Many of these lineman are going to be strong .. but are any of them actually good at football??

As for the TE spot will Austin Bragdon be playing that and LB?? How did he look during the scrimmage against Beech.

What if PJ leaves.. uh oh spagetti o's :thumb:

Only a person such as yourself would ask if they are any good.......good grief....they all start. One is Kaelin Griffith. Maybe you should ask ZEKE if Kaelin is any good?hahahahahahahah!!! He sure knows.

Austin has gotten swole...and looks to be solid at TE right now. Lil Mac and AndyMc were both out in spring...so not sure if Austin has locked down starter or not at LB. I will say that he will be present on both sides of the ball in some capacity . Austin gets the job done..... and was looking fantastic in spring. I don't think anyone at OHS plays with more emotion than Austin.

That is PJ's decision to make. We all know he is an A-1 athlete with a future in baseball. We love him being a part of our program as you can always count on PJ to play smart....but he was out for several games last yr due to injury and we seemed to find some kids to take the slack., Look for Lil Boyd to make a name for himself in the secondary this yr.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a person such as yourself would ask if they are any good.......good grief....they all start. One is Kaelin Griffith. Maybe you should ask ZEKE if Kaelin is any good?hahahahahahahah!!! He sure knows.

Austin has gotten swole...and looks to be solid at TE right now. Lil Mac and AndyMc were both out in spring...so not sure if Austin has locked down starter or not at LB. I will say that he will be present on both sides of the ball in some capacity . Austin gets the job done..... and was looking fantastic in spring. I don't think anyone at OHS plays with more emotion than Austin.

That is PJ's decision to make. We all know he is an A-1 athlete with a future in baseball. We love him being a part of our program as you can always count on PJ to play smart....but he was out for several games last yr due to injury and we seemed to find some kids to take the slack., Look for Lil Boyd to make a name for himself in the secondary this yr.

They all started ... What was Oaklands record again. If u can remind me id appreciate it.

"Whatever" it was, it was against other 5A teams at least! :lol::)

in no way am i defending siegel football, but they did get 3 wins over 5A teams i believe.

really i believe the 4A games served their purpose, but they should have made a one year contract because the 4A games will be irrelevant this year and if they happen to lose one it will make them look extra bad :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY JOKE. Anyone in region or on Siegels team? Brandon Snell would run him over , as would quite a few players in this region. It all starts up front. Your line wasnt good last year. Siegel ran directly around it, maybe they should focus on gaining speed instead of muscle.

Edited by SiegelNation07

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826039950' date='May 10 2006 - 05:22 PM']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY JOKE. Anyone in region or on Siegels team? Brandon Snell would run him over , as would quite a few players in this region. It all starts up front. Your line wasnt good last year. Siegel ran directly around it, maybe they should focus on gaining speed instead of muscle.

Nobody would run him over. Nobody.......Last year has nothing to do with this year

Edited by OHS_AUTHORITY

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826039937' date='May 10 2006 - 05:03 PM']

I deffinetly agree TDNTN. I think that last year we needed some confidence and it gave us some. We now know we can win football games and we could use a more competitive schedule.

Yes, you need a tougher non region schedule, it will help you compete in region play. Good luck.

Big talk from a guy who doesn't have the balls to play himself.

Brandon Snell? never heard of him....

Its kind of sad I only know 3 siegel players by name....Zeke, Corven, Caleb..