7-AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well I didnt know Luke would be back next yr, but I guess thats always a plus :thumb:

Anyways, those guys arent going to be replaced. They had loads and loads of talent and the guys coming up next yr cant compare to the team they had this yr, talent wise. they will be more disciplined however, so they might stand a chance with lesser talent.

so Luke is going to fail and pass up VMI maybe i should do the same and ge ton the team wow this is like front page news well maybe if it wasnt always taken up by all the newspapers bias to Riverdale lol but seriously Siegel will be more dicinplined next year and maybe they can compete for the title

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Luke is going to fail and pass up VMI maybe i should do the same and ge ton the team wow this is like front page news well maybe if it wasnt always taken up by all the newspapers bias to Riverdale lol but seriously Siegel will be more dicinplined next year and maybe they can compete for the title

ever think thats just cause we are the best in the city in just about everything? :thumb:

you name it, were good at it, and more than likely we lead the town in it. if they hold a spitting contest, riverdales gonna win it :D

ITS NOT ATTITUDE, WE'RE JUST THAT GOOD :blink:

ever think thats just cause we are the best in the city in just about everything? :thumb:

you name it, were good at it, and more than likely we lead the town in it. if they hold a spitting contest, riverdales gonna win it :thumb:

ITS NOT ATTITUDE, WE'RE JUST THAT GOOD :)

Start winning championships in something other than football and maybe you would be right. Riverdale has a good athletic program, but they will meet the same fate as Oakland did with Siegel down the road............

Start winning championships in something other than football and maybe you would be right. Riverdale has a good athletic program, but they will meet the same fate as Oakland did with Siegel down the road............

we already met it with blackman and still prevailed. we are on top of the boro in just about every sport right now, regardless if we have a golden ball for that sport or not. but we have the best softball team in the state right now so i think its fair to say they have a extremely good chance of winning it all, and baseball can make it far also. if our soccer team can get past blackman in the playoffs they can probably also make a decent run. we also will probably have a couple guys from track win at state this year also. and thats just the spring sports :thumb:

the original comment was replying to why riverdale has so much DNJ coverage, its cause they are the hottest thing right now.

Guest dare_2_dream

Who are your projected Siegel starters Dare 2 Dream?

Cutter - duh

Harper

Hockenberry or Barron

Elder

not sure on who will start at the 5 ...

Hammonds will get a lot of PT ... along with Jarren Ramsey ... thats what i see happening but i might be wrong

Guest dare_2_dream

Who is Barron?

I don't think Siegel will be that good down low. They lost all their height and none of the other posts got alot playing experience.

They lost a lot of experience at all the positions. Besides Cutter and Harper, no one else saw significant minutes in games of high importance. Its going to be an interesting season next year to say the least for Siegel. There are a lot of questions to be answered next year for Siegel. Harris has a lot of work to do but can make this team be very competitive next year. Barron is a left handed guard with a nice 3 point jumper. I wouldnt be suprised to see Hockenberry start next year however.