MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland has all the winnin cards in dey hands.

jus how they choose 2 play them is the only question.

oakland MAY have the ace of spades (he is right now but we will have to see what scott does this season), but i believe riverdale has the royal flush :blink:

RIVERDALE will take the chips. some say the player is weak (2 time district coach of the year? although i agree he may have made some questionable moves in the past, but what coach hasnt?), but NO ONE can deny that they got dealt a HECK of a hand to play with. riverdale will cut anything thrown at them :D

I've heard from sources on the inside that this new Quinton kid is the one to watch out for, apparently he dunks on Kevin smith all the time and we all know that aint easy.

quinton is without a doubt the most athletic highschooler i've ever seen...when it was first announced on here he was at riverdale, some had concerns about his ability to play team ball (he's definately more of the streetball type) but im sure the transition should come well.

he's so explosive and can drive to the basket on anybody, dunk on about everybody too. he used to do competitive "cheerleading" and can stand straight and do a backflip and make it look so easy. i know it has made him a better basketball player also. very coordinated and can jump out the gym :)

oakland MAY have the ace of spades (he is right now but we will have to see what scott does this season), but i believe riverdale has the royal flush B)

RIVERDALE will take the chips. some say the player is weak (2 time district coach of the year? although i agree he may have made some questionable moves in the past, but what coach hasnt?), but NO ONE can deny that they got dealt a HECK of a hand to play with. riverdale will cut anything thrown at them ;)

Maybe Riverdale does have the royal flush, but so did Siegel last year and Oakland was able to get a split with the Stars and win the district championship outright. The last 20 years, Oakland has been pretty much been at or near the top in the district. Some years they had the best as was the case from 93-96, but alot of times Oakland has been the inferior team when it comes to the amount of talent that they possess, but they've played hard every night, and when thats the case, you get the consistent results that Oakland has gotten and until Riverdale does that instead of relying of their talent and athleticism, they wont get very far

I think a guy to look out for is Kit Carlton, he started to have some real good games towards the end of the season and will greatly benefit from teams trying to focus on stopping jay, chaisson and deandre

Guest dare_2_dream

oakland MAY have the ace of spades (he is right now but we will have to see what scott does this season), but i believe riverdale has the royal flush :unsure:

RIVERDALE will take the chips. some say the player is weak (2 time district coach of the year? although i agree he may have made some questionable moves in the past, but what coach hasnt?), but NO ONE can deny that they got dealt a HECK of a hand to play with. riverdale will cut anything thrown at them <_<

RHS might have the Royal Flush but look whose hands the cards are in. Burks will end up folding the best hand, wait and see.