MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt say the same results, winning district in 2004, 3rd place in 2005, 6th in 2006, but a "downward" trend simply will not continue.

i want to believe you, 2p, and other oakland football posters also (honestly im not downing on oakland at all) when yall refer to football, but it HAS actually been the same results the past several years. what happened to the pain train?

all parties are guilty of over estimating a team or being wrong about the team, but riverdale looks to have well enough talent to win the district next year and should go deep into the playoffs (if they dont its no suprice tho), so this is what im basing my predictions on, but we have to let it play out. you know if riverdale can find their consistancy, they will be a force

wouldnt say the same results, winning district in 2004, 3rd place in 2005, 6th in 2006, but a "downward" trend simply will not continue.

i want to believe you, 2p, and other oakland football posters also (honestly im not downing on oakland at all) when yall refer to football, but it HAS actually been the same results the past several years. what happened to the pain train?

all parties are guilty of over estimating a team or being wrong about the team, but riverdale looks to have well enough talent to win the district next year and should go deep into the playoffs (if they dont its no suprice tho), so this is what im basing my predictions on, but we have to let it play out. you know if riverdale can find their consistancy, they will be a force

Here is the difference....we believed in our team and supported them thru thick or thin. We didn't jump on another team's bandwagon when our team was struggling. There is a difference in blindly having faith in your team to encourage them and let them know you believe in them..... and making excuses when they don't live up to our expectations that we had for them. We have/had faith...we aren't making excuses.

PS....there is a whole football board if you want to discuss football.... :angry:

Here is the difference....we believed in our team and supported them thru thick or thin. We didn't jump on another team's bandwagon when our team was struggling. There is a difference in blindly having faith in your team to encourage them and let them know you believe in them..... and making excuses when they don't live up to our expectations that we had for them. We have/had faith...we aren't making excuses.

PS....there is a whole football board if you want to discuss football.... :angry:

i "jumped" on siegels bandwagon after we got put out first round. i would have "jumped" on oaklands bandwagon if they had beat siegel. i had faith in riverdale the whole season, i picked them to win in every game i posted about them and had supporting details, so i have no idea what u mean. i do most of my encouraging in person, as none of riverdales players consistantly read here if ever. if im guilty for making excuses, so be it, but atleast they were true, knowledgeable excuses.

didnt think you would wanna be put on the spot for football :D. i'd rather if my preseason predictions come up short to be a .500 team rather than a .200 team, as was the case with oakland football.

PS....there is a whole football board if you want to discuss football.... :blink:

classic 2priceless...is he not allowed to support siegel basketball? is that against the rules? i'm sorry he didn't support your beloved patriots, luckily we'll all probably be supporting them next year

Guest dare_2_dream

classic 2priceless...is he not allowed to support siegel basketball? is that against the rules? i'm sorry he didn't support your beloved patriots, luckily we'll all probably be supporting them next year

not me. ill stick by siegel.

I could care less if he, you, or any of yall support us or not. We don't need fair weather fans. We need LOYAL fans....and to me he doesn't fit that ticket.

Edited by 2priceless

I could care less if he, you, or any of yall support us or not. We don't need fair weather fans. We need LOYAL fans....and to me he doesn't fit that ticket.

and am the most loyal student fan to riverdale basketball as you can get...i've more than likely been to more riverdale basketball games in 5 years than you have been total to oakland. you claimed earlier here that your first oakland basketball game you attended this year was versus siegel (the first one), so do you like to just show up for the rivalry games or sumn? red and gold till i die but if my team gets put out, do you want me to spend my nights thinking on how the season could have turned out or going and watching another team play? im loyal to riverdale, but im also loyal to basketball in general, so i will go see another game, if we are put out.

like i said, i will never ever support oakland unless under worse case senario (if all other murfreesboro teams are put out), so im glad you dont want me as one of your fans.