An Oldie But Goodie: Stupid Announcer Tricks in McMinnville

DelTavian

4 stars?

All I get is 4 stars?

This thread and a few others bashing my second least favorite high school coach ;) is what made me famous on this site.

I figured I'd get 5 for sure.

Guess I need to start bashing a few coaches again.

DL.

Announcer bashing, a 15 year old criticizing Del, a Nitro girl autograph, and topless high school softball players? And that was in the first 3-4 pages I read? How can that not be a 5 star rating? I'll give you 5 Del! That was haliarious! :D

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was I when this thread first came to fruition?! Man, that was AWESOME. Del, in the words of Chris Farley(in Tommy Boy) "you're a riot!" Oh and BTW, the 101st kicks major butt.

cavfan(whose right wrist is exhausted from scrolling down continuously so she could read all 8 pages)

Edited by cavfanfolife

I have just read the first 6 pages of this thread and it has to be the funniest thread I have ever read on this board and man was deltavian on a role there for a while! When I read the first post, i laughed until I almost cried! :lol: Great thread, would loved to have been a member when this one was going! :thumb:

BTW, for the record deltavian, I do agree with you on this subject!

Edited by gotmilk?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...