An Oldie But Goodie: Stupid Announcer Tricks in McMinnville

DelTavian

I'll be sending Daddy PuffTwan and fanman...they can practice the hike up there...since they're in big trouble...they can bring back the egg rolls...kind of like an old college keg roll...maybe fanman can commentate all the way back...I'm sure that Daddy PuffTwan will appreciate that...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Del,

Do you, by any chance, allow those egg rolls

to be consumed by the general civilian public?

If so, perhaps we could work up a "take-out"

order form for Coacht subscribers and retail

those puppies for 5 bucks each. I can see the

ad copy now: "Handmade by Del,honey-glazed by Queenbee, certified kosher by Rabbi Emerod,

delivered by Fed-Ex and eaten continuously

by Twan and Fan." Profits, if any, could be

donated to fund a course in the proper use of

PA equipment at the DelTavian Academy for

Motormouth Morons In Tennessee aka D.A.M.M.I.T.

I like it, Emerod...like it a lot...ya know...we could also make fan and Daddy PuffTwan wear those little head thingys...I apologize for not being able to come up with the name now...and go door to door...selling them...fan can come up with some lovely teal colored trucks to get them to their destinations quickly...I can see it now!!!.. Oh the possibilities...

Del...I need your help...I've been told...not only by the fan and Twan...but also by D-bee that you do have one heck of a concession stand there in Grundy Co...so if you don't mind...email me your menu...and price list...so that I too can win their approval..."sigh"...I'm so hurt...and ya know...they were almost close to becoming real bees...I guess we'll have to wait til football season gets here...and see how many fan ads they'll buy for the boys...might still be some hope for them...so if you don't mind...jesthem@hotmail.com and I'll try my hardest to satisfy these boys...course...I don't know about the pintos and cornbread...I'm a Yankee...sheeeeeeesh

Bee,

I'm yankee too. Born in Oak Park...part of Chicago. I'd rather have an Italian beef sandwich any day than beans. I can cook the beans but I won't eat them! I'm having some beef brought down next weekend from some of my yankee buddies coming down here to fish. They'll take home bambi and fish.

Now Fan and Twan only ate at the football concession stand. Their menu is pretty simple except the beans and cornbread. I didn't get that pulled off at the softball field yet but I'm working on it. The deep fryer is the key to the softball stand, but they wouldn't know because they haven't been to a softball game here. But if you'll just make the beans and cornbread I'm sure Fan and Twan will go back to singing Smith County's praises in the concession stand business.

Del.

emerod,

The school could be a good idea. I have announced a University of the South football game. I think I'm the only person to sit in for the guy doing now in the last 10 years or so. I'm sure I could teach those guys a thing or two.

My mother-in-law keeps trying to get me to set up a stand at one of the local summer celebrations and sell the things. Says I could make a killing. I won't do it because I've usually been too busy selling fireworks over the last 5-6 years. Not this year! I'll be goofing off with everyone else.

I just wonder how else we can fund the school. With a name like D.A.M.M.I.T. it's got to have applicants beating down the door to get in.

Del (who now getting out the legal pad and slide rule to figure out a plan to get the school off the ground.)

I'm from the Motherland...the mecca of football...GO BROWNS...ahhhhhhh....

I've offered up hot italian sausage sandwiches...grilled peppers and onions...grilled chicken...hot reubens...and what do they want???...pinto beans and cornbread!!!... harrrrrrrrrruuuuuuummmmmmmph!...I may practice some over the summer...see if I can produce a pot of beans...the things I do to please...

We got a deep fryer last year...the french fries are a big seller...I'll have to try the cheese sticks...maybe someday...fan and Twan will appreciate me the way they should!

I guess that I should clear things up for Queenie. I think Grundy has the best concession stand outside of SC. Fan made me say all that stuff about Grundy's concessions. I really think SC's is best.

Twan(who really wants to be a bee...whewww... didn't mean to ruffle the Queen... dang fan, what have you gotten me into?).