Top Five Teams in the State

ydet

This should be interesting.

I'm going to have to go with Brentwood, Hendersonville, BGA, CBHS, and Overton.

You'll can put them in order for me. And please dont start telling me how stupid or ignorant I am without putting up your own opinion. It is impossible to come up with something that everyone will agree upon, but I'm doing the best I can.

Edited by ydet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll can put them in order for me. And please dont start telling me how stupid or ignorant I am without putting up your own opinion. It is impossible to come up with something that everyone will agree upon, but I'm doing the best I can.

No specific order: CBHS, Kox. Catholic, Hendersonvlle, BGA and Brentwood High

Here's mine:

1 CBHS

2 Brentwood

3 BGA

4 Houston

5 Knox Catholic (this is really in the air, lots of teams could have taken it)

i think i agree with this fellow the top 4 right there are pretty much locked down, but anyone later this year could prove they are good enough to be in that 5th place spot

ydet must be joking about overton. i would say they are the third best team in that 1/2 mile stretch of franklin road behind fra and father ryan.

i'd put father ryan as the 5th team.

Edited by sccr11

ydet must be joking about overton. i would say they are the third best team in that 1/2 mile stretch of franklin road behind fra and father ryan.

i'd put father ryan as the 5th team.

Oooh ok. Thanks for clarifying that. I was a little bit confused that there was a top 5 team I had never heard about.

overton is right next to FRA in brentwood, and should not be in the top five in the state. Probably not even the top fifty. And who is houston. You must go to school there to put them in the top five.

Well, lets refer to past state champions to see who they are, ohh and no I don't go there. These are only teams that have won more than one.

Baylor (2) 1997,2000

Bearden (2) 2001,2002

Brentwood (2) 1995,2005

Christian Academy of Knoxville (3) 2003,2004,2005

Christian Brothers (6) 1990,1991,1992,2001,2002,2003

Farragut (3) 1987,2003,2004

Father Ryan (2) 1998,2005

Hendersonville (2) 1989,1998

Houston (5) 1993,1994,1996,1999,2000

Notre Dame (2) 1996,1997

Ridgeway (2) 2000,2002

overton is right next to FRA in brentwood, and should not be in the top five in the state. Probably not even the top fifty. And who is houston. You must go to school there to put them in the top five.

houston is a huge school in memphis(west ten.) and really they should be in the top five, they are very good to be honest and i dont even live near memphis