• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

What did you think about the comments that Kobe and Bell had today...??????

I think Kobe showed his true colors, being a punk. Havent heard Bell's yet.

Well I was sitting up watching Game 6 last night and Steve Nash proved onced again why he is the MVP over Kobe. Kobe try to take the game over, while Nash got his teammates involved and came out with the win. Suns are going to win this series cause Kobe feels like he has been punked and needs to prove himself and is forgetting what got them 3 wins in this series was him involving his teammates. I'll take a player who averages 20 pts and 10 asst. a game over one who only averages 35 pts. a game.

Well I was sitting up watching Game 6 last night and Steve Nash proved onced again why he is the MVP over Kobe. Kobe try to take the game over, while Nash got his teammates involved and came out with the win. Suns are going to win this series cause Kobe feels like he has been punked and needs to prove himself and is forgetting what got them 3 wins in this series was him involving his teammates. I'll take a player who averages 20 pts and 10 asst. a game over one who only averages 35 pts. a game.

Well said.... :)

GO SUNS!!!!!!!!

:)

Kinda weird that when Kobe scores 29 they win and when he scores 50 they lose??? ;)

Kobe needs to learn that the world doesnt revolve around him and most people dont care that he dont know who Raja Bell is! But I bet after that shot, he knows good and well who Bell is! Bell went in front of the camera and said things alot of players are scared to say and he was telling the truth! ;)

I will be watching Game 7 tonight and I just hope the Suns come back and win this series cause I want to see the look on Kobe and Phil's face when they realize they choked. I hope Raja sends Kobe to the floor again. Imagine how ugly this series would get if Amare was on the floor. I bet Kobe wouldn't be acting like a pompous arrogant jerk then.

I will be watching Game 7 tonight and I just hope the Suns come back and win this series cause I want to see the look on Kobe and Phil's face when they realize they choked. I hope Raja sends Kobe to the floor again. Imagine how ugly this series would get if Amare was on the floor. I bet Kobe wouldn't be acting like a pompous arrogant jerk then.

Well said...

GO SUNS!!!!