Aydelott to Riverdale!

knilob

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the wing-t only works if the other team's defensive coaches are retarded gorillas. teams with less talent usually run it to try to keep games close. I doubt if a coach who evaluates his talent would want ot run it at riverdale.

So i guess that means that every DC in the region is a retarted gorilla except Riverdale? :thumb:

You have to be a very disiplined defense against the WT. The biggest problem is getting lined up correctly. Usually it will create a mismatch with more blockers than defenders on 1 side of the ball. Plus you cant try to watch all 50 fakes going on in the backfield. If you stay on the right reads then you are in good shape. Easier sad than done obviously.

The wingt is might work well as long as it is executed perfectly. Not problem for Riverdale with their athletes. It works well because the players can't really practice against it. Scout teams can't simulate the fakes and other details of a complicated offense. DC's know what to do but players don't. River dale could switch to the 4-3. Last season they would shift from their 50 to the 4-3 by dropping the noseguard to MLB. I can see them do it.

This quote from the Tennessean:

Aydelott said he intends to keep many of the defensive and special teams schemes Riverdale has used. But the offense is getting a facelift. Aydelott wants to incorporate the run-dominant wing-T that proved so successful for the Burros.

“That’s my comfort zone,” Aydelott said. “The offense is where they’ll definitely see a Hillsboro flavor.”

This quote from the Tennessean:

Aydelott said he intends to keep many of the defensive and special teams schemes Riverdale has used. But the offense is getting a facelift. Aydelott wants to incorporate the run-dominant wing-T that proved so successful for the Burros.

“That’s my comfort zone,” Aydelott said. “The offense is where they’ll definitely see a Hillsboro flavor.”

There will be a surpise or two, Coach A's comfort zone has expanded with some spread looks. Rdale is going to be better than ever.

the wing-t only works if the other team's defensive coaches are retarded gorillas. teams with less talent usually run it to try to keep games close. I doubt if a coach who evaluates his talent would want ot run it at riverdale.

Well They must be alot of retarded gorillas. Because i have see alot of people in ga, sc and in fl use the type of offense But cumberland university run it in the mid to late 90 and led the nation in rushing. and beat alot teams with it.