This is how it will end up

1. Liberty

2. Southside

3. Fayette Ware

4. Chester County

5. Lexington

6. Bolivar

7. McNairy Central

I know some of you all will disagree but these are my predictions for next year in 6-3A. This is how it will end up

Edited by lilromane

This is how it will end up

1. Liberty

2. Southside

3. Fayette Ware

4. Chester County

5. Lexington

6. Bolivar

7. McNairy Central

I know some of you all will disagree but these are my predictions for next year in 6-3A. This is how it will end up

I actually agree with your top 3

McNairy will be neck and neck with Chester Co. for that 4 spot. Lexington lost everybody..but this freshman class that is coming is is being touted as the the best freshman class ever to enter LHS. I dont see Bolivar leaving the bottom of the region anytime soon.

At this point, I believe Fayette-Ware will contend for the region title. Don't think they win it just yet...but they'll be in the hunt and will make the playoffs.

Liberty lost some good seniors, but the way that school's growing, it probably won't matter too much. They'll make the most of their last year in 3A.

McNairy, Chester, and Lexington all lose talented SR classes. They're kind of a mystery to me right now.

I expect us, Lexington, to take a step back this year. Lost too much speed and skill talent not to. How far that step back is remains to be seen. Depth will be the biggest issue I see besides losing the skill players.

Look for a step forward next year and again after that especially if all the guys that were sophomores and freshman this year stick it out. Combine that with what should be a good freshman class coming in the future looks to be as if Lexington will remain a playoff team and a region contender for the next few years. Of course this all depends on what everyone else has and health and grades.