top five teams in 1a 2a and 3a

playintowin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad !!!!! but dont leave out huntingdon in 2a and in 3A you need to look out for any team in region 7AAA !!! didnt alcoa loose their coach

Alcoa did lose their coach, but come one....when a team has talent like Alcoa....sometimes a coach just doesn't really matter.

Also, it isn't like Alcoa hired some slacky newbie. They hired Riverdale's leading man. So I say things are looking pretty good for Alcoa next year.

Did you forget Goodpasture in AA or did that whole team quit? :lol:

It is just a judgement call on my part, having seen all the teams either live or on film(except Carver). My opinion on Goodpasture was large last year but slow. I thought some of those linemen graduated, but that still leaves them slow unless somethings have changed which they may have.

Milan (Tradition in a region where several teams graduted alot, Dresden and Huntingdon might be in this spot)

East Robertson (If their quarterback is back and they still have some of the speed they showed last year)

Alcoa (great football situation)

Tyner (bar none the team with the best team speed I saw last year, will play Alcoa in the semis again this year)

Carver (I needed to pick a Memphis team substitute whichever one you want)

Edited by riverrat106