top five teams in 1a 2a and 3a

playintowin

In this order in 1a:

Trousdale

Friendship

Fayette

Jo Byrns (maybe) lot of teams can fill this slot, all but Lake Co.

Pretty good, but you can't have Fayette Academy in the top 5 of 1A and not have Jackson Christian School listed.

yes you can. Fayette, even though the got beat twice by JCS, was a better team last year.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this order in 1a:

Trousdale

Friendship

Fayette

Jo Byrns (maybe) lot of teams can fill this slot, all but Lake Co.

yes you can. Fayette, even though the got beat twice by JCS, was a better team last year.

I agree next year will be JCS's last chance to make a run at the 1A title because they will jump into a very tough 7-2A region in 2007. I doubt they will be able to handle Fayette Academy next season.

Edited by riverrat106

i have a question...who is milan returning???...of course besides lydale...but i heard they lost...what was it? 20 guys?? that's a lot of leadership gone...how many seniors are they going to have this year and how much experience? i will admit...morris does know his stuff! i know little about milan this year...so that's why it surprises me to see people picking them to be 3rd or 4th in 2a! i mean...it's early and like i said...i dont know much about them...but humboldt has a lot of talent returning this year, im not going to go crazy and say that we are going to be in the top 5 or anything...especially this early...but don't let humboldt fall off...last year was a rebuilding year...especially after losing a talented class the year before...but this year we are very fast and strong...going back and looking at maxes, our maxes this year from this senior class (12 sr.) we are maxing more than the class 2 years ago did...we have almost 15 people cleaning 235+ and then on bench we have 10 people benching 235+...with this strength and the speed that we have (21 out of 49 players are running below 4.85 in the 40) then we have a good shot of shocking everyone and winning the region...but like i said...it's early

i have a question...who is milan returning???...of course besides lydale...but i heard they lost...what was it? 20 guys?? that's a lot of leadership gone...how many seniors are they going to have this year and how much experience? i will admit...morris does know his stuff! i know little about milan this year...so that's why it surprises me to see people picking them to be 3rd or 4th in 2a! i mean...it's early and like i said...i dont know much about them...but humboldt has a lot of talent returning this year, im not going to go crazy and say that we are going to be in the top 5 or anything...especially this early...but don't let humboldt fall off...last year was a rebuilding year...especially after losing a talented class the year before...but this year we are very fast and strong...going back and looking at maxes, our maxes this year from this senior class (12 sr.) we are maxing more than the class 2 years ago did...we have almost 15 people cleaning 235+ and then on bench we have 10 people benching 235+...with this strength and the speed that we have (21 out of 49 players are running below 4.85 in the 40) then we have a good shot of shocking everyone and winning the region...but like i said...it's early

Milan had many seniors but only a few actually played much. They will be a better team this year.

How can you say that when the Region 2 / 3A has won 4 of 5 , or 5 of 6 past state championships !!! PERIOD !!!

Yeah, at least 4 and maybe 5 teams from 2-3A would have beaten anyone from 4-3A last year. AE, Fulton, and Catholic all could probally do the same this year.

Hampton will be improved.played alot of underclassmen last season, bigger in the line, a ton of experience in the backfield. Also alot stronger team, these boys have worked extremely hard. Only three months Bulldogs, keep up the good work.