IF McNair?

IF the Titans let Mc. go and they draft a QB (all signs at least point to this) who is the opening day starter...Volek or the new guy....Saw on sportsline with Brad Hopkins say that IF they let MC go then Adams will call for the rookie to be the opening day starter. Will sell a lot of tickets if they do...may not win many games but the seats will be sold.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

IF the Titans let Mc. go and they draft a QB (all signs at least point to this) who is the opening day starter...Volek or the new guy....Saw on sportsline with Brad Hopkins say that IF they let MC go then Adams will call for the rookie to be the opening day starter. Will sell a lot of tickets if they do...may not win many games but the seats will be sold.

IF Steve is gone ... the new guy gets my vote

I would sure love to see them honor McNair's contract and draft Vince Young so Young could come along slowly. True though that it dosen't seem likely that will happen.

They're saying on tv today that if McNair leaves then the Titans will pick up another veteran QB to start in front of the rookie(Young or Leinart).

They specifically named Kerry Collins. That to me would be absolutely horrible! I'd rather see Volek than that. But I'd rather see the rookie than any of those two options.

Bottom line for me too is that if McNair is gone then the rookie should start. :lol:

THE SQUAD

Edited by THE SQUAD

The Titans have done McNair like crap! It wouldnt hurt my feelings to see McNair go to the Ravens and lay a whooping on the Titans as bad as I hate the Ravens!! :(

I still haven't forgotten all the practices he's missed only to come into games and can't hit any of his new receivers......too short of a memory can mislead the facts.

I still haven't forgotten all the practices he's missed only to come into games and can't hit any of his new receivers......too short of a memory can mislead the facts.

Have you forgotten all those games that he put the team on his back and carried them to wins when he wasnt even suppose to be on the field due to injury? :(:(

Steve needs to go somewhere where he will be appreciated! :(

Have you forgotten all those games that he put the team on his back and carried them to wins when he wasnt even suppose to be on the field due to injury? :lol::thumb:

Steve needs to go somewhere where he will be appreciated! :lol:

Need I remind you that I was the FIRST to say he needed to leave almost two years ago? I knew last year was a bust going in and Steve needed to go to a contender before he retired. Let's face it, the Titan's makeup is not in any kind of shape to cater to a Steve McNair. He deserves a team to take his last shot and the Titans' are not the team to contend.

Need I remind you that I was the FIRST to say he needed to leave almost two years ago? I knew last year was a bust going in and Steve needed to go to a contender before he retired. Let's face it, the Titan's makeup is not in any kind of shape to cater to a Steve McNair. He deserves a team to take his last shot and the Titans' are not the team to contend.

The Titans need McNair for at least one more year if not 2!!! <_<