best of the west semis tomorrow, predictions?

madisonLB

madison deservedly won best of the west tournament, they went into half tied 0-0 and in the second half came out flat, but picked up the game in the last 25 minutes and scored 2 goals, martin scored with about 30 seconds left on a fluke of a goal, madison had already won it, but either way, it ended 2-1 and it was a good game, but it is just madison's year this year, congrats to madison and well done to everyone in the tournament... so next week starts the districts/ regional tournament, and anything can happen there, good luck teams and see alot of you guys soon

just from looking at yals keeper while the ball martin was working the ball around tonight didnt suprise me when that goal went in. they should have been firing from the top of 18 instead of trying to pass it in the mix on the six.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our starting keeper is good. 3rd year starter. He was not there for the first 2 games with Martin which resulted Martin scoring 6 toal goals. The goal that got in yesterday was luck. He had it and it went under him. The reason Martin could not shoot from the 18 was because of our defense. They had no choice but to try to get it to the outside.

just from looking at yals keeper while the ball martin was working the ball around tonight didnt suprise me when that goal went in. they should have been firing from the top of 18 instead of trying to pass it in the mix on the six.

Our starting keeper is good. 3rd year starter. He was not there for the first 2 games with Martin which resulted Martin scoring 6 toal goals. The goal that got in yesterday was luck. He had it and it went under him. The reason Martin could not shoot from the 18 was because of our defense. They had no choice but to try to get it to the outside.

Looks like we found the keeper

Are you kidding me? Martin Westview would have a great team next year.

yeah. I know Dave and lil christro are gonna like it on east side and losing hyuntae is going to be a big blow. just a guess but speedy=kenny. it sure isnt nick... your slow like molasses boy lol

yeah. I know Dave and lil christro are gonna like it on east side and losing hyuntae is going to be a big blow. just a guess but speedy=kenny. it sure isnt nick... your slow like molasses boy lol

Do you guys think David can find a spot on the first 11 for CAK? He can play anywhere throughout the midfield and he can go up top. It should be interesting to see where he fits in.

yeah will... by the way i like yours best of the west trophy it looks nice... slow anymore?

yeah will... by the way i like yours best of the west trophy it looks nice... slow anymore?

still slow. that big ole trophy your holding makes ya even slower. maybe a lil cuter with it,but not faster :thumb: As for dave finding a spot on cak; i dont know enough about there team to say but i would think so. Nick when are we gonna eat some sushi im ready