best of the west semis tomorrow, predictions?

madisonLB

Do you guys think David can find a spot on the first 11 for CAK? He can play anywhere throughout the midfield and he can go up top. It should be interesting to see where he fits in.

dad is going to be new girl's coach and new vice principal so I'd say they have a spot for both pifers. both pifers are skilled players and should fit right in to a program like CAK.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still slow. that big ole trophy your holding makes ya even slower. maybe a lil cuter with it,but not faster :unsure: As for dave finding a spot on cak; i dont know enough about there team to say but i would think so. Nick when are we gonna eat some sushi im ready

will, we can eat sushi any time you come to jackson again, today, may the 3rd was my birthday... if you would have come today we could have done it... but yeah anyways i can be as slow as i want, i still got the assist to win the game against martin... so yeah boy, and good luck the rest of the season big man

Heard the two Pifers (#18 & #10) from Martin WEstivew are going to move to knoxville to play for CAK next year. There are also losing their Korean Keeper and another Korean player.

What is this? who said anything about losing the korean's? they aren't going anywhere??? its sad about the pifer's :thumb: but we'll still be fine next year. someone will step up an "try" to fill david's shoes(probably derek). this hurts us, but it doesn't kill us..

What is this? who said anything about losing the korean's? they aren't going anywhere??? its sad about the pifer's :thumb: but we'll still be fine next year. someone will step up an "try" to fill david's shoes(probably derek). this hurts us, but it doesn't kill us..

that is true..and with the pifer brothers this year, along with westview's other talented freshmen, i dont see anyone putting a stop to their post-season until the state tournament..Westview should win their district and region with ease

that is true..and with the pifer brothers this year, along with westview's other talented freshmen, i dont see anyone putting a stop to their post-season until the state tournament..Westview should win their district and region with ease

no no, not with ease, they have talent, but they will not win it by any means easy, in sectionals or as we call it in the west, sub-state... martin have to play dyersburg, which is not an easy game... they will play dyersburg if all goes as expected and madison will play usj... but in no way will it be easy for martin

no no, not with ease, they have talent, but they will not win it by any means easy, in sectionals or as we call it in the west, sub-state... martin have to play dyersburg, which is not an easy game... they will play dyersburg if all goes as expected and madison will play usj... but in no way will it be easy for martin

Westview, Dyersburg, and USJ are all in the same region..only two teams from each region move on to sectionals..so one of these three will not make it to "sub-state"

The districts are at martin so that will help them out havin the home field. They have the advantage over the only other good team in their district, Dyersburg.

This year?

i think you might have that mixed-say d-burg and Martin and usj and northside go to regionals for 7- (only two teams make it out of regionals-it cant be martin, usj and d-burg all making it out) then on your side haywood, madison, sheffield in region 8 tournament. So region 7 winner plays region 8 2nd place and region 8 winner plays region 7 2nd place. So Martin would not play d-burg or usj in substate they would play someone in the OTHER region.

What is this? who said anything about losing the korean's? they aren't going anywhere??? its sad about the pifer's :( but we'll still be fine next year. someone will step up an "try" to fill david's shoes(probably derek). this hurts us, but it doesn't kill us..

youre right-just heard the Korean's changed their minds-My bad

youre right-just heard the Korean's changed their minds-My bad

i had just heard they were losing the goaly from one of westview's parents but plans may have changed. Nick text me sometime soon i lost your # and ill give a ya call next time i plan on comin up. just got my new suv today :(