GVILLE AND CTOWN

I have never once said that I would not recognize a good player, I have yet to see one though. Congrats on having an All State Punter whooo!!! Thats a great accomlishment. I remember the days when Dusty Ray was the man, Troy Clairborne, C.J. Babcock, Stephen Jackson and these boys you have now could not come close to them. I am so glad Jon Mason is a mean player, but what good is it to be mean if your not very good? It is good that all the rest are just role players every team needs them. I am glad you are Tiger fan whether they win or loose :D I think you mean lose but I am not a spelling teacher either.

Most of the players i mentioned started on both sides of the ball last year. I think they will surprise a lot of people. Especially when they think gordonsville has only 2 athletes.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is crying? I am not and I am not getting worked up over this thing either. I just like getting you guys worked up and that is about it. No I don't need tissue, but come Friday night of the SC vs. G-ville game I would go and by 2 cases of them for your players for after the game. As for trash talking I am not going to hush I have to much fun doing it and ask anyone that knows who oldsc7 is they know I don't ever stop talking trash, but its all in fun though. No I will not be putting on pads game night, but I am still allowed to talk. Have a nice day. :D

This guy is funny.LOL

I have never once said that I would not recognize a good player, I have yet to see one though. Congrats on having an All State Punter whooo!!! Thats a great accomlishment. I remember the days when Dusty Ray was the man, Troy Clairborne, C.J. Babcock, Stephen Jackson and these boys you have now could not come close to them. I am so glad Jon Mason is a mean player, but what good is it to be mean if your not very good? It is good that all the rest are just role players every team needs them. I am glad you are Tiger fan whether they win or loose :D I think you mean lose but I am not a spelling teacher either.

The "All State Punter ~whooo!!! ~ is a great accoplishment and he happens to be very special to me. Jon Mason is a mean player cause he plays his part well. The "role players" are good players and I don't really consider them "role players" I consider them as team mates that make a team. And remeber, I'm from Gordansville, I caint spell and dont kare.

In case any of you readers aren't aware of what's going on this thread, G-TOWN has an All-State Punter. That is a good thing. Although I would rather have an All-State QB and WR/DB. Wouldn't that sure be nice!!!!!!!!!! As I said, it is a real good thing you have an awesome punter. You'll need that big leg when you bring your game to C-TOWN!!!

As oldsc7 said, Have a Nice Day!! <_<

In case any of you readers aren't aware of what's going on this thread, G-TOWN has an All-State Punter. That is a good thing. Although I would rather have an All-State QB and WR/DB. Wouldn't that sure be nice!!!!!!!!!! As I said, it is a real good thing you have an awesome punter. You'll need that big leg when you bring your game to C-TOWN!!!

As oldsc7 said, Have a Nice Day!! :lol:

I bet you had rather have a GOLD BALL....... Like the .... one.... at.. :lol:

The "All State Punter ~whooo!!! ~ is a great accoplishment and he happens to be very special to me. Jon Mason is a mean player cause he plays his part well. The "role players" are good players and I don't really consider them "role players" I consider them as team mates that make a team. And remeber, I'm from Gordansville, I caint spell and dont kare.

We dont have an All-State punter, but I wish we did,and I'm sure it scares our guys really bad to know ya'll have one. It is a good thing ya'll do though, cause you will have to use him alot! But like Bigreid said, I would much rather have a preseason All-State QB Patrick Sanders, and preseason All-State DB/WR Jacob Bass. As far as meaness goes, Lee Evans, he's a pretty nice guy, that is until he hits you! :lol: Hopefully he wont hurt anyone.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

No he isn't.

You know I have always been a comedian! when did you start taking sides with the boys in blue. I guess it happened when you traded in your black and gold :thumb: for MTSU blue. So you are wanting to be a little kitty now well thats good make sure you sit on there side this year. Have a nice day :thumb:

I bet you had rather have a GOLD BALL....... Like the .... one.... at.. :thumb:

Yeah I sure would. But we don't have one but I will take beating your blue bottoms every year instead. You know come play 2a ball or 3a ball for that matter. Cause you guys are guaranteed a playoff berth every year because you have RBS in your region. Good luck this year do good and have a nice day. :thumb: