GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I just love how he thinks) we don't stand a chance, like G-ville is gonna run us over, keep tellin yourself that pal.

We are supposed to lay back and listen to Owl fans opinions? Have nothing to say? You been breathing that dodo refinery across the river to long. Its clowded your ability to remember we have freedom of opinion on this side of the river also. Plus, tonight proves Owls are not unbeatable this year. To win you must beleive you can. Thats exactly what GV players and most fans I have talked with beleives. GV can beat the owls. If not why play?Why pay to watch the game? I personally have respect for the Owl team and coaches. I just love the way you place words you havent read into a thread, and make it sound like I wrote them. I never said GV is going to run the owls over. Nor did I say the owls dont stand a chance. Thoes are your words. I expressed my opinion that I think GV can win this year. You read to much between the lines. Go back and read if you still think I wrote what you quoted. Or was you trying to tell everyone how I think? You started out I just love the way he thinks. Are you a qualified mind reader? For the record, I think GV will win. I think it will be a battle to the end. I think if its a 1 point victory, thats good enough. I think my opinion is as good as yours. I think you should quit trying to read my mind. I think I may have ruffled your feathers. LOL

OK...you have been officially diagnosed as insane if you think the gate for the KC game was bigger than the one for the Gordonsville game will be. I was at the game and sat on both sides at some point during the night. There were empty seats EVERYWHERE!!! Even on the SC side. Was there some other event going on that I was unaware of that took some of SC's fans? It didn't look like there was an overwhelming amount of people that came out to support the Owls in their season opener against a team the caliber of Knox Catholic. I am going to the sheriff's office to file a missing persons report for you guys. I'll be there Friday night and if there are fewer people at the game than there was tonight I'll believe that the game has lost some heat. Till then I'll be trying to find some of those diehard SC fans that are missing. ;)

MAYBE They were in Lebanon to watch the GV Tigers play. :thumb:

OK...you have been officially diagnosed as insane if you think the gate for the KC game was bigger than the one for the Gordonsville game will be. I was at the game and sat on both sides at some point during the night. There were empty seats EVERYWHERE!!! Even on the SC side. Was there some other event going on that I was unaware of that took some of SC's fans? It didn't look like there was an overwhelming amount of people that came out to support the Owls in their season opener against a team the caliber of Knox Catholic. I am going to the sheriff's office to file a missing persons report for you guys. I'll be there Friday night and if there are fewer people at the game than there was tonight I'll believe that the game has lost some heat. Till then I'll be trying to find some of those diehard SC fans that are missing. :thumb:

I din't say that the KC gate was bigger, I said I'm pretty sure it would be. But I know there will be a bunch of G-ville people coming out, because ya'll think you can beat us, and I am the one you call insane. We'll let you think that though, so that more of you will come and give us some money next Friday.

We are supposed to lay back and listen to Owl fans opinions? Have nothing to say? You been breathing that dodo refinery across the river to long. Its clowded your ability to remember we have freedom of opinion on this side of the river also. Plus, tonight proves Owls are not unbeatable this year. To win you must beleive you can. Thats exactly what GV players and most fans I have talked with beleives. GV can beat the owls. If not why play?Why pay to watch the game? I personally have respect for the Owl team and coaches. I just love the way you place words you havent read into a thread, and make it sound like I wrote them. I never said GV is going to run the owls over. Nor did I say the owls dont stand a chance. Thoes are your words. I expressed my opinion that I think GV can win this year. You read to much between the lines. Go back and read if you still think I wrote what you quoted. Or was you trying to tell everyone how I think? You started out I just love the way he thinks. Are you a qualified mind reader? For the record, I think GV will win. I think it will be a battle to the end. I think if its a 1 point victory, thats good enough. I think my opinion is as good as yours. I think you should quit trying to read my mind. I think I may have ruffled your feathers. LOL

Yea, I'm placing words alright. AllI said was I love the way you think you are gonna stomp us. I guess when you post something on here you aren't thinking it, is that what you are saying? I know you are going to express your opinion, and you are entitled to it, I never said you weren't. I just gathered that from that post, they are going to run it so you have a fighting chance, you were thinking that you were gonna run all over us. Maybe thats not what that means. But keep thinking you ruffled my feathers. I can't wait for next Friday night

Edited by Z King of D Swing

OK...you have been officially diagnosed as insane if you think the gate for the KC game was bigger than the one for the Gordonsville game will be. I was at the game and sat on both sides at some point during the night. There were empty seats EVERYWHERE!!! Even on the SC side. Was there some other event going on that I was unaware of that took some of SC's fans? It didn't look like there was an overwhelming amount of people that came out to support the Owls in their season opener against a team the caliber of Knox Catholic. I am going to the sheriff's office to file a missing persons report for you guys. I'll be there Friday night and if there are fewer people at the game than there was tonight I'll believe that the game has lost some heat. Till then I'll be trying to find some of those diehard SC fans that are missing. :thumb:

Private schools don't bring anybody. KC was no exception. I knew they wouldn't. They didn't have any more than last night at home last year. The home side was near full. You forget we have about twice as many seats on both sides as you do.

I cant believe there has been so little talk over 29 pages of mostly posturing and drivel about the return of Coach Medley to the sideline. Looks like to me that would be a big plus for Gville. I really dont know about the talent level of either team. I would expect SC to win. But dont sell MM short. The boy knows his football and could be the X factor. I'm just glad to see him back. Good man. Good coach. Good luck to both teams.

I cant believe there has been so little talk over 29 pages of mostly posturing and drivel about the return of Coach Medley to the sideline. Looks like to me that would be a big plus for Gville. I really dont know about the talent level of either team. I would expect SC to win. But dont sell MM short. The boy knows his football and could be the X factor. I'm just glad to see him back. Good man. Good coach. Good luck to both teams.

Yep Salty, he is an excellent coach. Theres a lot to be said about his presence on a football field. He is a first class man all around and Football is his game. He is an X factor to all that know him. Its just drivel, because no one knows for sure what relationship with the team he has or has not. Thats yet to be determined. :rolleyes:

Private schools don't bring anybody. KC was no exception. I knew they wouldn't. They didn't have any more than last night at home last year. The home side was near full. You forget we have about twice as many seats on both sides as you do.

Gordonsville is coming to the "hole" Friday night....1A Public School....We will fill up our side...and some on your side too :thumb:

You said it right buddy. Everyone knows I am a diehard SC fan. You put it correct though if you don't believe you can win then why even put the pads on and go out their and compete.