GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our facilities make G-villes look quite bush league if you really want to go there which I don't believe you do. :blink:

I think I'm gonna go there. Yeah...your facilities are nice, Gordonsville's aren't too bad, but at least we have enough fans to fill up our home side with people standing all around the fence.

I know what you guys comeback is gonna be, "Our stadium is twice as big as yours." Yeah it sure is...you are quite right. But you also have twice as many students in your school and should therefore have twice as many fans. To me that should equal out. You would think that since tomorrow night's game is not your biggest of the season(as you Owl fans claim) that there would be more fans at the Owl's home opener against an opponent like Catholic. The home side wasn't full last Friday...we will see how it looks tomorrow night. I hope you found all those lost Owl fans. Sorry, I forgot to go file that missing Owl fans report.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. The game will be close. I'm gonna go with the Tigers in an upset. I think Carthage will underestimate Gville.

Edited by grasshopper

Where are you going with this? I don't know how many times we turned it over, I know we fumbled before half time, that set up their field goal, and both QB's had a pick. All I was saying is that we played good at times, until a turnover hit us. I was pretty much ruling out the first drive, because we never had a chance to really get going it happened on the third play.

Like I said, I'm just trying to figure out your meaning of your post. That and trying to get your goat a little bit. :blink:

Someone is a Carthage HATER!!! Before you get on here everyday I bet you try to think of new ways to hate Carthage, poor little guy I feel sorry for you having this much hate in your heart. I guess you will be hating us even more after the win on Friday night. :thumb:

Hate? Hater? I dont have to hate you to talk trash to you. The hate word is your idea. Could it be you are conveying your feelings by trying to pass it off on me? . If you are not having fun dont try ruin everyone elses by trying to spread hate impressions at my expense. Have I hurt your feelings that much?If so I suggest you get a tougher skin before joining a trash talk forum. In the future you should give some thought to your comments on hate. There is enough of that going around. and its killing our society. God bless you, I will offer a prayer for you tonight.

Oh, you guys didn't hear? He is most likely not playing tomorrow night, because they were afraid he would get hurt, and not be able to play against JC.

I don't blame ya since Jackson County is a much bigger game than the Gville game and they are a much better opponent. Maybe we should sit out Smith to save him for RBS.

Come on over b4 kickoff. We'll let BigReid hold the cabbage so you can't run off on me. Been tryin to give those points all week. For Tigger steaks of course. ;)

I won't run. More than happy to pay off my bets if I lose. Thirteen points was just too much to pass up.

Win or lose, wanna go double or nothing on the Jr High game on 9/20? I've got a vested interest in that game this year. :thumb:

Tell ol' Big 'un to make plans to go to Gallatin with me this year to see some roundball this winter. Got an interest there too.

Edited by R. Willoughby