GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem to know so much because they usually, after the Smith County game , sneak up in the cemetery to watch a real football team. There are "plenty" of seats, you guys don't have to sit up there with the dead.

Can you blame them though? I mean they haven't exactly had alot to cheer about the last couple years. They just want to see a better team. :thumb: They just don't admit it yet.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

No, he was one of our best players last year. He threw us 2 td passes.

He was also a sophomore QB starting in his first real game. I would guarantee that after a year's experience you will see a much more prepared Justin Smith than you saw last year. Who knows though, I guess we will find out in about 18 hours. I can't wait!

Hey, no excuses now. Don't you dare. "Hold your head high" and all that jazz. I can't wait either, although I don't have my rose colored glasses on either. Owls will roll.

I just don't think Gville will be as ready for the football game. I don't think it was a coincedence that the largest spread in this game in recent years was last year. I think the Owls pre-season competition and having a game under their belts against a good footbal team will be too much for the Tigers to overcome. The Tigers will score one more TD than last year though. 34- 13 Owls in this one.

R. Willoughby, I hope the Tigers go 14 and 1 every year. BigReid will see that. GL

He was also a sophomore QB starting in his first real game. I would guarantee that after a year's experience you will see a much more prepared Justin Smith than you saw last year. Who knows though, I guess we will find out in about 18 hours. I can't wait!

Grasshopper, Careful, they say Im crazy for comments like that. Watch how nervous people respond to this.

Hate? Hater? I dont have to hate you to talk trash to you. The hate word is your idea. Could it be you are conveying your feelings by trying to pass it off on me? . If you are not having fun dont try ruin everyone elses by trying to spread hate impressions at my expense. Have I hurt your feelings that much?If so I suggest you get a tougher skin before joining a trash talk forum. In the future you should give some thought to your comments on hate. There is enough of that going around. and its killing our society. God bless you, I will offer a prayer for you tonight.

Look buddy, I did mean hater in a bad way, ask your kids what a hater is they will know. Your right you don't have to hate to trash talk someone, who said I hated G-ville cause I sure didn't. Look for one don't get on here tell me how to do this stuff I have been doing it a little longer than you partner. You hurt my feelings never, your jokes could never be good enough and for one your to old. My skin is just as tough as yours old timer, but I would say mine is tougher.Don't worry about me and I don't want your stinkin prayer superloser!! God bless you and have a wonderful night and day tomorrow hater! :thumb:

Look buddy, I did mean hater in a bad way, ask your kids what a hater is they will know. Your right you don't have to hate to trash talk someone, who said I hated G-ville cause I sure didn't. Look for one don't get on here tell me how to do this stuff I have been doing it a little longer than you partner. You hurt my feelings never, your jokes could never be good enough and for one your to old. My skin is just as tough as yours old timer, but I would say mine is tougher.Don't worry about me and I don't want your stinkin prayer superloser!! God bless you and have a wonderful night and day tomorrow hater! ;)

man you're a hater, and a self rightous hater at that, those are the worst kind! hate hate hate :thumb:;)

I don't think I'll like this game too much...won't get to see enough of my boys...they'll be back to sitting on the bench...poor guys...I'd really like to see them play the WHOLE game...THAT score would be hard to predict...

GO OWLS!!!!

TIgers...have a safe trip over...and a long trip home...

Play safe and fair...and this will be a good game...for our second...third...(do we have a fourth string???)...GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate? Hater? I dont have to hate you to talk trash to you. The hate word is your idea. Could it be you are conveying your feelings by trying to pass it off on me? . If you are not having fun dont try ruin everyone elses by trying to spread hate impressions at my expense. Have I hurt your feelings that much?If so I suggest you get a tougher skin before joining a trash talk forum. In the future you should give some thought to your comments on hate. There is enough of that going around. and its killing our society. God bless you, I will offer a prayer for you tonight.

Next weeks Thread!!!!

Gordonsville Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda!!!! :justwrestle: