GVILLE AND CTOWN

Why think at a time like this.....Carthage Fans are NERVIOUS!!!!!! Why, you might ask? Your only playing 1A GorDANsville.... your bigger,, your faster,, you have more depth,,, better coaches... more talent... better players.. a band.. new bathrooms... playing at home....more fans... won 7 games in a row...No need to be nervous.... you got this game already won ......on here :( It's going to be close..... Good luck to both Teams :thumb:

I agree snake, I watched the film on last weeks game. I just dint see what all the fuss is about. They are going to find a better line than they have seen in years from GV. Both O and D. Maybe better than KCs. The days of the fat boy filling a hole is over. Big, strong, fast, conditioned linemen, are the new era. Lets see who fares better tonight. Like in most things, its whats up front that counts. Go Tigers

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU !!!!!!!! Have they beat anybody yet this year.......... NOPE ! ! And the way I see it look at what class they are in, and they LOVE to beat a little 1A school. Now there is some bragging rights there !! LOL

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says we love to beat a little 1A team? Here's the deal if we lose to g-ville we hear about it all year, and sometimes longer, but when we win, we don't carry on and on like they do. We have know reason to. The reason we will this year, is because they have got on here and talked so much smack and beleive like every year, they are gonna drill us. Sorry it ain't happening. And I guarantee, next week after we have done won, we still won't be talking about this, but if they did somehow win, G-ville fans will still be talking on this thread the rest of football season.

Kickoff is getting closer, and as Glover says, "The beatdown is about to begin!"

I agree snake, I watched the film on last weeks game. I just dint see what all the fuss is about. They are going to find a better line than they have seen in years from GV. Both O and D. Maybe better than KCs. The days of the fat boy filling a hole is over. Big, strong, fast, conditioned linemen, are the new era. Lets see who fares better tonight. Like in most things, its whats up front that counts. Go Tigers

Please tell me you do not seriously think G-villes line is better than KC's. If so, You have really lost it.

I MYSELF AM FROM MACON COUNTY,AND I KNOW GOOD AND WELL THAT I WOULD NEVER TALK UP A GORDONSVILLE FOOTBALL PLAYER IF HE WASNT GOOD....JON MASON AND NATHAN WILLIAMS ARE TWO VERY VERY GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYERS.......THEY WORK THEIR TAIL ENDS OFF AND IT SHOWS...SO EVERYONE THAT THINKS ITS COOL TO TALK SMACK ABOUT GORDONSVILLE...DONT SPEAK SO SOON......GO MCHSTIGERS!!!!

Hey rattlesnake, When the Owls win are you going to go slither back under that rock and admit your wrong? Or is your talk worse than your bite? :thumb:

Im going north to the hole at this time... said all im going to say tonight... unless we win ;) Good Luck to both teams tonight.... glover, i'll still be rattling after tonight.... SEE YA :lol:

Please tell me you do not seriously think G-villes line is better than KC's. If so, You have really lost it.

Thats the suprise Z. Its game day, nothing can be done to change plans now. GV has the lines to deal with yall this year. You will see tonight how well that new line the Owls have is able to perform agaonst GV. It will be interesting to watch the owl coach trying to make adjustments. This will define his abilities if he is able to get the win. I dont see it happening. Time for me to go get some cash to spend. After the game I will chat again. Go Tigers!!!!

You know absolutely nothing about football, G-ville line better than KC please get a clue superloser.