GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Bad, Coach T score board had it listed incorrect when I checked. I guess I can't depend on early scores.. Can't wait to have you all come down Hwy.25 a bit and visit us on the Creekbank in just a couple of weeks. Good luck in the next weeks game..

Thanks and good luck 2 you also

Thanks and good luck 2 you also

Here it is as promised. Yall had the better team this year. No excuses. Good luck on the rest of your season. I hope both teams win the rest of their games this year. I know this game will continue. Its a great money maker. No matter who wins, and how many people think its a bad idea. Also Our fans really appreciated and enjoyed the new facilites. Be back talking trash to you next year. I just know you are going to miss me until then.

First of all, congrats to the Owls. It was such a hard fought game that was closer than what the score says. It came down to mistakes...Gordonsville made 3 and Carthage made none. Not making turnovers wins games and that's what won this one. The teams were evenly matched athletically I thought, but Carthage had so much more depth and that is also a key to winning games. I don't know bout you guys but I believe the rivalry is still there. Good luck Owls. Like a true G-ville fan I gotta say, "Next Year!!"

Thats the suprise Z. Its game day, nothing can be done to change plans now. GV has the lines to deal with yall this year. You will see tonight how well that new line the Owls have is able to perform agaonst GV. It will be interesting to watch the owl coach trying to make adjustments. This will define his abilities if he is able to get the win. I dont see it happening. Time for me to go get some cash to spend. After the game I will chat again. Go Tigers!!!!

Well, I'll give the O & D line of Gordonsville credit; but, it looks like the coach you are talking about for the Owls made the "necessary adjustments" to get the win!

Great second half tonight Owls! Keep it going!