GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you G-ville people feel.......I mean.......oldsc7 is like a brother to me but I'm not even 100% sure that I don't hate him!!!! Willoughby, you can come see us at halftime.......on your way out!!!! :justwrestle:

This has definately been an entertaining couple of Weeks on coacht.

Here's the deal. Both teams know what the other team is going to try to do. Both teams know what kids play what positions. Both teams know the other team has a handfull of awesome high school football players. Whichever team blocks and tackles the best.....and makes the fewest mistakes.....wins this game. Not this year......every year. But regardless of the victor in this game, Next Week, we'll talk it up on coacht and on Friday Night we'll pile in and travel to the ends of the earth ( if we have to ) to watch these teams step on a football field and represent their community. Why? Because We Love It!!!! There can only be one winner on the field tonight but both our schools' programs are CLASS ACTS. Everyone in Smith County should be very proud and thankful for kind of football towns we have. Let's all go out and support our teams, cheer them on, be proud of them in victory or defeat. There will not be one single player step on that field tonight that will give anything less than 100% on any play. That's Special!!! Same as it ever was.......I hope G-ville wins 14 in a row after losing the first one.

OWLS ROLL........BIG TIME

Look buddy, I did mean hater in a bad way, ask your kids what a hater is they will know. Your right you don't have to hate to trash talk someone, who said I hated G-ville cause I sure didn't. Look for one don't get on here tell me how to do this stuff I have been doing it a little longer than you partner. You hurt my feelings never, your jokes could never be good enough and for one your to old. My skin is just as tough as yours old timer, but I would say mine is tougher.Don't worry about me and I don't want your stinkin prayer superloser!! God bless you and have a wonderful night and day tomorrow hater! :)

You got one thing right in here. Im an old timer. You always go around looking for someone you think you can bully? I dont teach my kids hate. I would hope they dont harbor any. No you have not been on here longer than me. I am using my sons screen name. Since he was instructed to stay off here.. I forgot mine. Comes with age. The players dont use this. They text message. What this has become is a old timer forum. Welcome aboard, you are becoming one of us.

I know how you G-ville people feel.......I mean.......oldsc7 is like a brother to me but I'm not even 100% sure that I don't hate him!!!! Willoughby, you can come see us at halftime.......on your way out!!!! :)

This has definately been an entertaining couple of Weeks on coacht.

Here's the deal. Both teams know what the other team is going to try to do. Both teams know what kids play what positions. Both teams know the other team has a handfull of awesome high school football players. Whichever team blocks and tackles the best.....and makes the fewest mistakes.....wins this game. Not this year......every year. But regardless of the victor in this game, Next Week, we'll talk it up on coacht and on Friday Night we'll pile in and travel to the ends of the earth ( if we have to ) to watch these teams step on a football field and represent their community. Why? Because We Love It!!!! There can only be one winner on the field tonight but both our schools' programs are CLASS ACTS. Everyone in Smith County should be very proud and thankful for kind of football towns we have. Let's all go out and support our teams, cheer them on, be proud of them in victory or defeat. There will not be one single player step on that field tonight that will give anything less than 100% on any play. That's Special!!! Same as it ever was.......I hope G-ville wins 14 in a row after losing the first one.

OWLS ROLL........BIG TIME

Well put bigreid. That was really the truth about this game.

Why don't you start it now :( If your wrong you can rush home after the game and delete all your posts :thumb:

THANK YOU !!!!!!!! Have they beat anybody yet this year.......... NOPE ! ! And the way I see it look at what class they are in, and they LOVE to beat a little 1A school. Now there is some bragging rights there !! LOL

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of many victories come tonight for the Mighty Owls of Smith County. The Tigers will have to wait one more week for one.

The class has little to do with it right? Is that a pregame excuse already coming from the lesser southside? hmmmmmmmm. I think you have it wrong. Smith County year in and year out know they are the winners. Gordonsville lives for the days, few as they may be, that they can make it close on the gridiron. Nevertheless, GL Tigers and best of luck after tonight.

Owls 34-13.

Edited by imallin

no need, I'll let you think on it awhile

Why think at a time like this.....Carthage Fans are NERVIOUS!!!!!! Why, you might ask? Your only playing 1A GorDANsville.... your bigger,, your faster,, you have more depth,,, better coaches... more talent... better players.. a band.. new bathrooms... playing at home....more fans... won 7 games in a row...No need to be nervous.... you got this game already won ......on here :( It's going to be close..... Good luck to both Teams :thumb:

Why think at a time like this.....Carthage Fans are NERVIOUS!!!!!! Why, you might ask? Your only playing 1A GorDANsville.... your bigger,, your faster,, you have more depth,,, better coaches... more talent... better players.. a band.. new bathrooms... playing at home....more fans... won 7 games in a row...No need to be nervous.... you got this game already won ......on here :) It's going to be close..... Good luck to both Teams :thumb:

Hey rattlesnake, When the Owls win are you going to go slither back under that rock and admit your wrong? Or is your talk worse than your bite? :(