Velocity Sports Performance of Chattanooga

Sequatchie

...I can propose a dream match-up jamboree

...Since the schedule hasn't been released here is what I'd like to see:

...Tried to match teams that don't play against each other in Regular season!!!

Tyner-Red Bank

Silverdale-David Brainerd

Baylor-Soddy Daisy

McCallie-Notre Dame

Grace-Walker Valley

Howard-Hixson

Brainerd-McMinn County

E.Ridge-Cleveland

Bradley Central- Central

Rhea vs. one of the above teams

...Maybe the actual schedule will be released within the next week :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one person in every bunch that has more mouth than brains and Bradleybears2004 is ours. Bradley plays a tough schedule of which Ooltewah is one of the toughest along with Oak Ridge and Farrugut among others. Bradley is just trying to work hard to rebuild the program from the ground up. Mindset has been a problem the last couple years and I think we are turning the corner but have a long way to go. Weight room is going well and there is more talent and leadership than in the past. Hopefully they can come together as a team and show improvement. When I read these threads I ususally see at least one kid from every school showing there butt and dismiss their post with a grain of salt. Please do the same for us.

excuse me a$$&ipe. But i do happen to know what i am talking about and as far as Ooletwah haveing a game on the 16th that isnt an excuse Bradley has a scimmage with Rhea Aug8th then the chattanooga thing and then they come back and have a game the 18th and by the way why is ooletwah starting their season on a Wednesday??? that can not be right. I understand Thursday, Friday and Saturday but not Wednesday. and by the way Bcrising why are you takeing up for a Owl anyways?

excuse me a$$&ipe. But i do happen to know what i am talking about and as far as Ooletwah haveing a game on the 16th that isnt an excuse Bradley has a scimmage with Rhea Aug8th then the chattanooga thing and then they come back and have a game the 18th and by the way why is ooletwah starting their season on a Wednesday??? that can not be right. I understand Thursday, Friday and Saturday but not Wednesday. and by the way Bcrising why are you takeing up for a Owl anyways?

I'm not taking up for the Owls. Reality is that until Bradley starts winning, no one (including you) has a right to be spouting off. Just to give you something to occupy your time. Go find out when and who will be their first scrimmage in August. You already got the second one. And I already know who and what day they play at Findley. Find that one out too. Last time I checked, running your mouth on a web site had never won a game. Respect is earned not a given.

My Bad. The Owls open on August 18 at Cookville.

I am sure that Benny has plenty of scrimmages lined up before that date.

They usually have most of these done before they get into their game week prep.

If you would like to see them why don't you go over to Cleveland and watch them

during the Sat scrimmage they have every year. These will be teams that they don't play like Polk and Cleveland as they have done in the past. Don't know the

date or teams but I'm sure someone from Cleveland can tell you.

I do hope that Bradley IS much better this year. It helps everyone in the region if

they can play competitive games each week and not play starters just one half

and make the backups run the same play every time.

I do think that Heritage & McMinn will be alot better this year.

Lookout Valley is also scheduled to be in the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree again this year the schedule is all ready set for it for the evening of August 11 @ 6pm cst at Bledsoe Co.

The Sequatchie Valley Jamboree is said to be the oldest continually running Jamboree in the state. It has the teams of Marion Co., Sequatchie Co., Grundy Co., Bledsoe Co., Whitwell & South Pittsburg playing in it. In the past teams such as Notre Dame & Lookout Valley has been it as well. I also think years ago North Jackson, AL and Boyd Buchanan was in it. Maybe someone who is older than me can confirm who all has played in it.

North Jackson High School has never been in it but Bridgeport and Stevenson were always in it before the schools merged to form North Jackson.

Tyner vs Hixson on Friday

Any more news yet

...Trying to get this schedule is like "pulling teeth" :o ...c'mon football fans...I know the schools that are participating know who they will play at this point in time...so far the only two posted are:

1. Red Bank vs. McCallie

2. Tyner vs Hixson

(4 down... 14 to go>>> :lol: )

...Trying to get this schedule is like "pulling teeth" :) ...c'mon football fans...I know the schools that are participating know who they will play at this point in time...so far the only two posted are:

1. Red Bank vs. McCallie

2. Tyner vs Hixson

(4 down... 14 to go>>> :) )

Does anyone have any more games to list?