RIVERDALE 7 - Cookeville 1

RHScooling

Just wanted to say great game to all our Riverdale boys and congratulations. And thank you to all the great fans of both teams who came out and braved the chilly rain to see two great teams compete for the district title. It's nice to have a good soccer crowd!

I have a feeling we'll see yall again very soon, Cookeville. Maybe next week!!

GO WARRIORS!!

Edited by RHScooling

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say great game to all our Riverdale boys and congratulations. And thank you to all the great fans of both teams who came out and braved the chilly rain to see two great teams compete for the district title. It's nice to have a good soccer crowd!

I have a feeling we'll see yall again very soon, Cookeville. Maybe next week!!

GO WARRIORS!!

hopefully we will see you guys next week...we had a rough night to say the least. great game though guys and like i told the players on tuesday, it wasnt going to be anything personal but we were definately going to taunt them during the game and they were good sports about it. we shook their hands after the game too so no one can say the tek 9 hooligans have no class. But good luck to you all against shelbyville..represent the district well and i hope to see you guys again next week.

how does riverdale stack up against shelbyville? who do you think wins this one?

No way, Riverdale takes it, 3-0. Shelbyville will not be able to get pass the defense. Against Blackman in thier last game of the season, there were only 5 of eleven starters for Blackman in the game and Blackman controlled most of the game. I can't see Shelbyville winning, unless they also had thier starters out as well, which they possible could have.

I can't see Shelbyville winning, unless they also had thier starters out as well, which they possible could have.

I agree with BSD on this one. And I can't see anyone not playing all their starters (who aren't on their death beds) in a game against Blackman. Blackman struggled some this season, but are still not to be taken lightly.

Riverdale takes it, 3 - 0

I am not one to forecast the outcome, but from what I saw Riverdale accomplish Thursday? ....... Cookeville is a quality team and I bet they would even admit that Riverdale is playing at a whole new level, it was amazing ... the entire team was doing whatever was necessary to insure an RHS victory, I have never been more impressed while watching a HS game. Riverdale is firing on all cylinders......

GO WARRIORS!!

I am not one to forecast the outcome, but from what I saw Riverdale accomplish Thursday? ....... Cookeville is a quality team and I bet they would even admit that Riverdale is playing at a whole new level, it was amazing ... the entire team was doing whatever was necessary to insure an RHS victory, I have never been more impressed while watching a HS game. Riverdale is firing on all cylinders......

GO WARRIORS!!

yea i see riverdale comin out with a win in this one..even though we (cookeville) played a little sloppy in the game against riverdale they definately did play at a whole new level. good luck and i hope to see you boys on thursday