Bledsoe Warriors

volhead

As far as them not having a coach for a J.V. team that was BULL! There are asstistants that could have done that or they could have asked someone to volenteer for the job someone would have stepped up!

No the reason is it takes time and energy to make things happen. Things like a J.V. team and a freshman team! look at all the top programs in the state they have both!

Are you helping another football team this fall? I know of a couple of good canadates for assistant coaches that are helping elsewhere but still live here!

I thought Jake Brewer was the JV coach but then he told me he wasn't.....Yeah I'm coaching another counties JV team....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have the players been down there this summer working out? I know a couple of them have that I've talked too.....

I think some have been from what i have heard but i dont know about the whole team!

I hope that the boys are in better shape coming in the season than last, even though they were in better shape last year than the year before!

One of the most haunting things for me coming into the season is the coaching staff's ability to make the right adjustments when needed i remember last year i think we could have picked up at least 3 maybe even 4 more wins if the adjustments were made when needed.Maybe things will be better this year ( i hope) as i said before alot of things are being done to get bledsoe county football ready for the next step! :thumb:

Looking foward to this season boy's keep your head up and make every preperation than you are capable of to be ready!

The dead period is over and i was wondering if the gate was unlocked today for the hungry players who needed that football fix to get in and do some work?

IT'S ME IT'S ME THAT D.O. DOUBLE G WWhhoooooooooooo!

Well what a difference a year makes yesterday bledsoe particapated in 7 on 7 man what is going on here im getting fired up!

I also heard they looked pretty darn good even though some of the projected starters were not there. Way to go guys! :huh:

Well what a difference a year makes yesterday bledsoe particapated in 7 on 7 man what is going on here im getting fired up!

I also heard they looked pretty darn good even though some of the projected starters were not there. Way to go guys! :huh:

I was told by a player that they played Stone Memorial High School yesterday and beat them pretty easily....Today they were suppose to play Rockwood...I'll try to find out how they done....

I was told by a player that they played Stone Memorial High School yesterday and beat them pretty easily....Today they were suppose to play Rockwood...I'll try to find out how they done....

Have you heard how they did aganist rockwood?

I am very impressed with the direction that the program seems to be going in i still am not 100% i still think a couple things need to happen for the warriors to be a contender but i like it that the coaching staff is putting more effort into this group of kids than in previous years.

Maybe this can spark a flame!

I'm awefully excited about this season looking forward the the ( atomsphere,the smell,the lights,the sound,the feel,the autumn sun going down as i come down the beautiful sequatchie valley on my way to the game,standing along the fence following the game down the field! Man i just cant wait!!!! by the way when i see you there (bledsoebtheboys) i will give you a holla i know who you are now i will introduce myself, ( by the way you are a pretty good ump) :o

Edited by volhead

I am very impressed with the direction that the program seems to be going in i still am not 100% i still think a couple things need to happen for the warriors to be a contender but i like it that the coaching staff is putting more effort into this group of kids than in previous years.

I'm awefully excited about this season looking forward the the ( atomsphere,the smell,the lights,the sound,the feel,the autumn sun going down as i come down the beautiful sequatchie valley on my way to the game,standing along the fence following the game down the field! Man i just cant wait!!!! by the way when i see you there (bledsoebtheboys) i will give you a holla i know who you are now i will introduce myself, ( by the way you are a pretty good ump) B)

Ah, yes another person has found out who I am......You have to be one of a handful of people to call me a good ump...lol....But I think I know who you are, but could be wrong....As I've said before that I should be there for almost every game, but some games I won't be able too....I'm enjoying my summer right now and can't wait to see those Friday Night Lights....I haven't talk to my source today, but I will try to talk to him tomorrow and see how they did.....It's people like you and few others on here that should lead the booster clubs, etc...You seemed to be pumped about this upcoming season, which almost leads me to believe you have a son playing....Glad to see some of the fans back into it and supporting the team...Now if we could just get a Pep club there like me and friend started when I was in high school....The games would be unreal! B)

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I'm awefully excited about this season looking forward the the ( atomsphere,the smell,the lights,the sound,the feel,the autumn sun going down as i come down the beautiful sequatchie valley on my way to the game,standing along the fence following the game down the field! Man i just cant wait!!!! by the way when i see you there (bledsoebtheboys) i will give you a holla i know who you are now i will introduce myself, ( by the way you are a pretty good ump) B)

I talk to a player this morning and he told me that they done ok, but alot of the starters weren't there...(Watson, John Paul, Clifford Maas, and Chris Sizemore were all absent) They go back to Rockwood today to play them again and they will also play Knox Catholic and he told that he thought some of them would be there today...