Bledsoe Warriors

volhead

TRUE''''''' I think the coaching staff,school staff QB club,Parents,Sponsers SOMEBODY needs to promote bledsoe county football a little more than in provious years!

A meet the warriors night would be a great idea! maybe have little league teams and the middle school team also involved that would be a great way to get folks fired up about warrior football add FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT as you mentioned that should bring out a crowd!

we did this when coach Brown was here....the QB club did......i know.....i was there...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outsider Coach Brown did a good job when he was the coach there and really competed when they were over here with us. He did more than any coach I can ever remember over there. I do remember a couple of times in the 80's when they played York in the play-offs and really were tough. Was that with him as the coach also?

outsider Coach Brown did a good job when he was the coach there and really competed when they were over here with us. He did more than any coach I can ever remember over there. I do remember a couple of times in the 80's when they played York in the play-offs and really were tough. Was that with him as the coach also?

No in the early80's until i think (82or83) Harold cagle was the head coach i think 81 was probally his best season! Then John swafford took over and had a good run! Really good year in 86" After him Sanford quay took over in 88"or89" then Dickie brown took over in 93" i think!

Coach brown did some really good things to jump start a declining program!

Has Bledsoe won any region championships since 1983. I knew the team from 86 I saw them beat York Institute in Jamestown and they were tough. Had really good running back and their defense was impressive. They also beat my boys from upperman really bad that year as well. Can you give me some info on those two teams. I had some really good friends from over there and was wondering if that was when they played

Has Bledsoe won any region championships since 1983. I knew the team from 86 I saw them beat York Institute in Jamestown and they were tough. Had really good running back and their defense was impressive. They also beat my boys from upperman really bad that year as well. Can you give me some info on those two teams. I had some really good friends from over there and was wondering if that was when they played

i dont know about the region championships but the last i remember was we won 7-aa in the early- to mid 80's!

By the way how is york gonna be this year we got them our 2nd or 3rd game i think?

Who are some of your old friends from B.C. give me some names i can probally tell you bout' them

That really good running back in 86 was Bart Myers and the best 1 we had since was Jeremy Singleton in the mid 90's Now we got Chris watson he has all the tools and the will to be just as good as them two! :lol:

i dont know about the region championships but the last i remember was we won 7-aa in the early- to mid 80's!

By the way how is york gonna be this year we got them our 2nd or 3rd game i think?

Who are some of your old friends from B.C. give me some names i can probally tell you bout' them

That really good running back in 86 was Bart Myers and the best 1 we had since was Jeremy Singleton in the mid 90's Now we got Chris watson he has all the tools and the will to be just as good as them two! :thumb:

Volhead, Do you know how they did against Grundy yesterday?

I don't think they have won a Region Championship in probably 20 years or more, or even if they have ever won one.....

Do you have anymore details? Was everybody there or were there some people missing?

I talked to a dad of one of the boys this morning he said that bledsoe was not clicking he actually said it was ugly and they didnt play well at all!

I dont know who all played and who did not!

He did say we scored 2 grundy 1

I got the information on their last region championship and it was in 1983. Do you think they can get back to that level? Meyers went on and played college ball didn't he? I also remember Singleton but from what I have heard Watson is the real deal. I love to talk about old school players, Jimmy Vaugn was the QB at york when they lost to bledsoe in the play-offs in 83 and the current coach Derwin Wright was playing TB in 86 when bledsoe beat them in the play-offs. Both of those bledsoe teams had some real hitters