Bledsoe Warriors

volhead

The warriors went to Midway and beat them 4-2 they looked pretty good this spring from what i have heard!

I still think some of the kids dont know their assinments on defense! A lot of room for improvement on both sides of the ball!

give our opnion on the warriors this season

Edited by volhead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they do well. The key for the Warriors is to finish strong. They have had trouble in the past about starting off strong and not being able to finish. I hope the boys are busting their butts in the weightroom and conditioning to solve this problem. Another point is they have to quit listening to naysayers wether they like the coach or not. the boys have to believe in the coaching staff and each other. I believe Bledsoe can end up third in the region if not upset Boyd IF they bust their tails and concentrate on the positive. Guys, from an alumni to you work hard and carry out that Warrior Pride and you guys can do great things.

I hope they do well. The key for the Warriors is to finish strong. They have had trouble in the past about starting off strong and not being able to finish. I hope the boys are busting their butts in the weightroom and conditioning to solve this problem. Another point is they have to quit listening to naysayers wether they like the coach or not. the boys have to believe in the coaching staff and each other. I believe Bledsoe can end up third in the region if not upset Boyd IF they bust their tails and concentrate on the positive. Guys, from an alumni to you work hard and carry out that Warrior Pride and you guys can do great things.

From what I have heard there looking good and busting there tails and the only question mark right now is the DB's.....Linemen are the biggest we've had in a while and the backs are doing much better this year....Since they moved Degenaro to reciever, they say anything threw anywhere where he is, he goes up and gets it over everybody....

Well spring practice looked good in some spots!

Right now Trey colvard looks to be the starting QB, he looked very well and has really gotten faster! Thomas deganario was moved to WR and he has looked really well (He could play college ball at that position) my opinion!chris watson played fullback this spring because nobody stepped up and wanted it!

Chris sisemore played tailback looked pretty good at times! the OL may be better than last years (with a good summer of the weights)

The DL Will be pretty good lead by Burt treadway!

LINEBACKERS we need depth there and fast,hopefully some of the kids that didnt play spring ball will come in this fall and ad that depth!

DB'S Great atheletes but more time needs to be spent on their assinments at practice!

We still need a kicker badly (A____ G_______) who would be the best kicker in this region and really help the DB's is not playing!

So MY PREDICTION!!! I see some closer games maybe an upset or two!

Hit the weights hard boys, and remember this quote from ole volhead

(IN ORDER TO GET IT YOU GOT TO WANT IT) and i'm talking about that (WIN) that is why we play !

What were some of the details and highlights of the Bledsoe-Midway scrimmage?

Bledsoe outscored midway 4-2 Chris Watson looked good as did Chris sisemore!

Trey colvard threw 3 TD passes 2 were to thomas deganario and 1 to sisemore & Chris watson had a long TD run!

Defense looked ok but more depth is needed! Spring ball shows how bad out of shape a team is but i think the warriors were in better shape than midway!

A good summer of hard work is needed for the warriors to be more competive!

Well spring practice looked good in some spots!

Right now Trey colvard looks to be the starting QB, he looked very well and has really gotten faster! Thomas deganario was moved to WR and he has looked really well (He could play college ball at that position) my opinion!chris watson played fullback this spring because nobody stepped up and wanted it!

Chris sisemore played tailback looked pretty good at times! the OL may be better than last years (with a good summer of the weights)

The DL Will be pretty good lead by Burt treadway!

LINEBACKERS we need depth there and fast,hopefully some of the kids that didnt play spring ball will come in this fall and ad that depth!

DB'S Great atheletes but more time needs to be spent on their assinments at practice!

and really help the DB's is nWe still need a kicker badly (A____ G_______) who would be the best kicker in this region ot playing!

So MY PREDICTION!!! I see some closer games maybe an upset or two!

Hit the weights hard boys, and remember this quote from ole volhead

(IN ORDER TO GET IT YOU GOT TO WANT IT) and i'm talking about that (WIN) that is why we play !

You may not be completly correct about the kicking position if you went by and watched any of the practices Gervo was there kicking and Colvard was not taking all the reps at Qb so it may not be a lock for him at the Qb pos. the def. line has gotten big in the off season allready I agree the all need to get in the weightroom this summer and keep up the work that they have started so far

You may not be completly correct about the kicking position if you went by and watched any of the practices Gervo was there kicking and Colvard was not taking all the reps at Qb so it may not be a lock for him at the Qb pos. the def. line has gotten big in the off season allready I agree the all need to get in the weightroom this summer and keep up the work that they have started so far

Thanks for clearing that up I did not see guervo there he will be an asset to this team if he plays this fall!

As for the QB's they have a wonderful problem there two very good QB's in dedgeanro and colvard and i agree the def line could be a real factor this year they look good!

Still they need depth at linebacker and other key spots!

About colvard being a lock or not,At times he looked better than dedge last year at in other areas dedge looked better than him they both played hard and both are competitors,I dont know who will start this year the coaching staff have two good athletes there and both have the tools to help the team win werever they play!

Nevertheless the warriors have a good spring under their belts and it is only a little over 12 weeks until their first game! They need to take advantage of the weightroom and be in shape come first day of practice!

This is a team of kids who dont have that (star) that could be a good thing!

Nevertheless the warriors have a good spring under their belts and it is only a little over 12 weeks until their first game! They need to take advantage of the weightroom and be in shape come first day of practice!

I hear basketball and baseball players are hitting the conditioning time & camps as well during this off season.

With all three sports working hard and several of the above mentioned men play all sports, the overall readiness may improve.

I do not recall seeing or hearing anything in the local paper from the coaching staff on how Spring football performance was........or the local Q'Back club........

Start spotlighting the team in July, spark the community interest, maybe have a pre-season "kickoff" to introduce the team with food & entertainment.....

You know the "Jamboree" is coming to BCHS.....be nice to have lots of community interest........

"Like a wheelbarrow, it won't move until some one pushes it !"

In my humble opinion....

Polecat

I hear basketball and baseball players are hitting the conditioning time & camps as well during this off season.

With all three sports working hard and several of the above mentioned men play all sports, the overall readiness may improve.

I do not recall seeing or hearing anything in the local paper from the coaching staff on how Spring football performance was........or the local Q'Back club........

That would be nice to have....Like a report in the paper about how theteam is doing....

Start spotlighting the team in July, spark the community interest, maybe have a pre-season "kickoff" to introduce the team with food & entertainment.....

I would come....

You know the "Jamboree" is coming to BCHS.....be nice to have lots of community interest........

"Like a wheelbarrow, it won't move until some one pushes it !"

In my humble opinion....

Polecat