Riverdale vs. McCallie 2006?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey riverdale GOOD LUCK on stopping Coleman. He is by far one of the best QB's I have ever seen play. Oh yeah did I mention that UT has offered the boy to. HAHAHA. Hope the secondary is ready for another Tom Brady in the making.

I just hope McCallie is ready for the R'dale D-line. They ALL return this year. Two of them 'should' make all state. If so he 'might' have time to pass, if not then he will be like alot of other good QBs and be eating some dirt. Just ask Smyrna and LaVergne, and Wilson Central what the D-line was like as they ALL had really good QBs last year. A couple of years ago Smyrna had a QB that is now at Notre Dame and they stopped him COLD.

Like I have said before, this should be a good game and a real test for BOTH teams.

well did any of those qbs get any MAJOR D1 offers. I think McCallie would be up to the test. More then likely, Like most game are won, it all starts in the trenches so we will see.

Some consider Notre Dame to be a major D1 school. They looked pretty good against UT and USC last year.

I think Coleman has already committed to UT. It should be a great game because both teams have some outstanding players. Nobody knows better than Riverdale how much impact a great QB can make.

Some consider Notre Dame to be a major D1 school. They looked pretty good against UT and USC last year.

I think Coleman has already committed to UT. It should be a great game because both teams have some outstanding players. Nobody knows better than Riverdale how much impact a great QB can make.

Wolke is already bailing out of Notre Dame according to a Smyrna player.

I think that Riverdale's new coach has proven that he isn't afraid to take on a challenge right out of the gate. I think you will see that he sets tall in the saddle.

Wolke is already bailing out of Notre Dame according to a Smyrna player.

I think that Riverdale's new coach has proven that he isn't afraid to take on a challenge right out of the gate. I think you will see that he sets tall in the saddle.

Why in the world would Wolke bail on ND. That program will be winning a national title in the next year or so. That is unbelievable!!!!

Riverdale played CPA two years in a row.

Because I am a DII fan. I also did not like the fact that under Rankin, Riverdale avoided DII teams like the plague. I think it's great that that is changing, and hopefully RHS might even schedule one of the DII teams closer to them.