which part of Tennessee is the strongest: West, Middle, or East?

thedtrain

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like always, it depends on who is pitching.

Well in this post everyone is going to have their say in which side is best...being from the east i must say that the east is...i just think there is more competition year in and year out with a ton of teams that could go to state if they didn't have to face Farragut, SD, DB, and others...those are just a few powerhouses over here...i don't wnat to rub people the wrong way that is just my personal opinion.

Well in this post everyone is going to have their say in which side is best...being from the east i must say that the east is...i just think there is more competition year in and year out with a ton of teams that could go to state if they didn't have to face Farragut, SD, DB, and others...those are just a few powerhouses over here...i don't wnat to rub people the wrong way that is just my personal opinion.

On a given day, any team can be beat..I guess the only way to decide it is to have maybe a 32 team round robin tourn and then you still wont know 4 SURE..Our state has some very good teams across the state..have seen teams from other places and they (Tn teams) never fail to match up or exceed them on the field..GREAT BASEBALL HERE IN THE HILLS!!!

based off how teams are doing at state and just overall talent, which area of Tennessee plays the best baseball?

Look at the proof:

Class A: McKenzie & Huntington

Class AA: USJ & Covington

Class AAA: Bartlett & Collierville

Div II: CBHS & MUS

The West has 2 out of 4 teams in each division remaining. That speaks for itself, but I don't think anyone can deny that Tennessee has strong baseball programs spread out all across the entire state.

Middle...

A- Forrest, Summertown and Trousdale Co.

AA- Goodpasture and Harpeth

AAA- Ravenwood, Franklin, and Riverdale

DII- BGA, Father Ryan, MBA

There are great teams in Middle, East and West. It depends on who you ask, where there from and what classification your talking about.

Yeah i think your right. I myself live in the west. i do know that the memphis area is consistently ranked as one of top baseball hotspots for recruiting year in year out. Not to say that the middle or the east isnt nearly as talented because i know that there are some great players that have a great shot of being drafted this year or later. As a whole Tennessee plays some of the best baseball in the country.

Middle...

A- Forrest, Summertown and Trousdale Co.

AA- Goodpasture and Harpeth

AAA- Ravenwood, Franklin, and Riverdale

DII- BGA, Father Ryan, MBA

There are great teams in Middle, East and West. It depends on who you ask, where there from and what classification your talking about.

You cant just show the qualifiers for the state, because the number from each side is based on where the districts and regions lay, which has nothing to do with how good each part of the state is. with that being said, you have to look at who is left and with the west having 50% of the teams left and the 2 undefeateds in AAA, you have to go with the west this year. and im not going to disagree with rebelguy but you got to realize the west has collierville (appearing the last 3 years), houston (3 straight ending this year) and munford who made two straight championship game appearance two years ago, so everyone has their powerhouses.