Mckenzie vs Forrest

timbdp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayes was pumped. After hearing how the Forrest players had run thier pie holes he went out and shut it up for them. After the first batter from Forrest watched the first fast ball go by he looked back to the dug as to say we are in trouble and they were.

Hayes was on fire. The fast ball was to much for Forrest and that was the difference. Hats off to both teams and Congads from Huntingdon to the

McKenzie Rebels.

Should be a great game and congrats to both teams for winning their way to the State Championship. I have not seen McKenzie play so i know nothing about their team or their pitching. But if they have made it to the final they deserve to be there for sure. I have, on the other hand, seen Forrest play when they Played NCS for the region semis and they pitched Skelley. I also watched Summertown when NCS played them for the sectional game that sent them to the state. The most impressive team NCS played all year was Forrest by a long shot. I have not seen Minor pitch but I have followed his last two years at Forrest. In order to beat Forrest when Minor pitches you have to score runs ....and I just don't see anyone in single A scoring that many runs off Minor. I understand McKenzie scored lots of runs against Stown yesterday but trust me that doesn't mean anything when it comes to Forrest. These two teams are nothing alike in any way. At least that is my observation from seeing them both play. I look for Forrest to win by 5-6 mainly due to the fact that McKenzie will find it difficult if not impossible to score runs on Minor. Good luck to both teams and again ....congrats on getting to the finals ...you have made your schools and local communities very proud I'm sure.

Looks like you were wrong. Tired of hearin about minor, what about hayes???

Hayes was pumped. After hearing how the Forrest players had run thier pie holes he went out and shut it up for them. After the first batter from Forrest watched the first fast ball go by he looked back to the dug as to say we are in trouble and they were.

Hayes was on fire. The fast ball was to much for Forrest and that was the difference. Hats off to both teams and Congads from Huntingdon to the

McKenzie Rebels.

i havent heard any forrest players " running their pie holes"...maybe you aren't listening to the right team. these boys are a very good team, and they just didnt make contact with the ball today. good job boys, runners up is an accomplishment to be proud of!

I won't even try to discredit either team. They are obviously two great teams and deserved to play for the gold ball today!! I'm not gonna try to pick the game apart and come up with a reason the Rebels prevailed this morning either. The Rebels prevailed today because from 10:00 AM untill about 11:40 AM today they were the better ball team!!!!! Period.

It's plain that Minor is a good one on the hill. Now he's met his match!! Drew Hayes is the real deal. He's proven himself in two sports now as one for the ages in TSSAA history. But in all fairness to the Rebels, in those two sports, Drew was surrounded by other outstanding Rebel athletes who played a very big part in the success these teams have had.

Congratulations to ALL the Rebels!!!!

Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)