World Cup Predictions

ndsoccer

i dont know about ol' Brazil, i watched the first half and they did not look to be all that great. maybe Croatia is just very good, but Brazil didnt seem to have it all worked out.

croatia just packed in thier defense brazil should have been in a diamond midfield

ronaldo didn't even know he was on a soccer pitch that was their main problem

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i originally had england to win it. they had a lucky goal and then just sat on that lead. they got very lucky that they won that game. if they do that when they play sweden or against another power team they will get their cleats handed to them. i still think they will win it all but they have to play better than they did against paraguay.

if england doesnt win it i would have to say germany or the netherlands. germany looked very good in their opener. they didnt sit on their lead(like england), they kept attacking and created a lot of very good oppurtunities and proved they can finish by bagging 4 goals. also they did all of that without their main playmaker Ballack. i only saw the last 20 mins of the netherlands game but they looked just as good as germany. they attacked and defended well and created some very decent chances.

The reason the u.s. had the possession is the czechs saw the games from korea 02 and all we did was counter and score. they figure if they sit like we did we couldnt break them down, which.... we couldnt... the least bit. they knew if they played that way we did in 02 we would never score, italy will play the same way and beat us also. guys, do not get ur hopes up, if we get a point out of this group it will surprise me.

The possession we had was GIVEN TO US by the czechs, who gladly sat back and watched us give away passes, pass around aimlessly til we gave it away. Does anyone else know tactics or strategy on this forum????

I personally thought that Croatia looked really good considering their opponents. I think that in the second half they definitely got the better of their opponents, they just took horrible shots.

As for the US, they look to make and early exit, Italy was looking pretty good and there is no way you can honestly compare their skill level to the US's using those two games.

And the Ivory Coast has been my favorite team so far. They are beastly on and off the ball. I hope they make it far.

croatia just packed in thier defense brazil should have been in a diamond midfield

ronaldo didn't even know he was on a soccer pitch that was their main problem

in my experience, it is easier to score on a packed in defense.

i agree that Ronaldo is having problems but they should just get him off the field.

The reason the u.s. had the possession is the czechs saw the games from korea 02 and all we did was counter and score. they figure if they sit like we did we couldnt break them down, which.... we couldnt... the least bit. they knew if they played that way we did in 02 we would never score, italy will play the same way and beat us also. guys, do not get ur hopes up, if we get a point out of this group it will surprise me.

The possession we had was GIVEN TO US by the czechs, who gladly sat back and watched us give away passes, pass around aimlessly til we gave it away. Does anyone else know tactics or strategy on this forum????

maybe this is how the Czechs play, alot of teams hold a confrontation line where they do not high pressure until the opposing team crosses that line, why try and win the ball in a place where the other team has no chance of scoring? it just wastes energy that could be used for an attack.