Chris Donald

BIGBLU

Well here is one more reason Chris should pick UT :lol:

link

I think that might be the deciding factor. :mellow:

That list was just awful. Rocky Top isnt even the #1 fight song in Tennessee. And I gues the only reason this- Link isnt on the list is because its not the official fight song, but it is the best.

Edited by montague1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please uncfan13, more doctored song lyrics. We all want more witty and intelligent posts! Oh, another ironic post from me, considering you're "uncfan", that will be a bit of a stretch for you.

No, not really but as a UT fan, I'm proud to see you use "ironic" almost correctlyin a sentence. Since you've asked nicely though, I'll give you some more doctored song lyrics. Not sure who wrote them but doubt they're a fan of the Irish.

Sissy Sons of Notre Dame,

Sing her glory and sound her shame

Paint her black and blue,

And sneer with voices true,

Hah! Hah! for Notre Dame.

We will lose in every game

Weak of heart and true to her shame.

We wish to forget her

And we'll cheer her never,

Spoils to Notre Dame.

CHORUS:

Queers Cheer for Notre Dame

Wake up the pansies cheering her name,

Send the volley cheer on high,

another blunder in our eye,

what though the odds be great or small

Old Notre Dame's the underdog to all,

While her loyal boys are prancing

Without a victory.

No, not really but as a UT fan, I'm proud to see you use "ironic" almost correctlyin a sentence. Since you've asked nicely though, I'll give you some more doctored song lyrics. Not sure who wrote them but doubt they're a fan of the Irish.

Sissy Sons of Notre Dame,

Sing her glory and sound her shame

Paint her black and blue,

And sneer with voices true,

Hah! Hah! for Notre Dame.

We will lose in every game

Weak of heart and true to her shame.

We wish to forget her

And we'll cheer her never,

Spoils to Notre Dame.

CHORUS:

Queers Cheer for Notre Dame

Wake up the pansies cheering her name,

Send the volley cheer on high,

another blunder in our eye,

what though the odds be great or small

Old Notre Dame's the underdog to all,

While her loyal boys are prancing

Without a victory.

This one is for Mr. Chris Donald HIMSELF:

If you would like to go to a school where education is not the number one priority (that has already been established) then the University of Tennessee is your college choice. You'll play almost every week on National Television (some games will not be televised nationally). How could I forget your Christmas Breaks for the next four years. You can prepare to play in Bowl Games such as the Music City Bowl, the Peach Bowl, the Outback Bowl, and the Citrus Bowl. Sorry Mom & Dad.

Now if you would like to go to a school where you are guaranteed to receive a top quality education then Notre Dame would be a good fit (there are other schools out there that will do this as well). At Notre Dame you will play on National Television every single week. Every home game for the next four years will be broadcast on NBC. Christmas Breaks????? Unlike playing in Bowl Games that fall right in the middle of your holiday vacation you will get the opportunity to see your family because the BCS Bowl Games are all after New Year's.

Let's face it folks. That big orange "T" should stand for "THUG" because that's all you have to be to play college ball at Tennessee these days :blink:

Let's face it folks. That big orange "T" should stand for "THUG" because that's all you have to be to play college ball at Tennessee these days B)

Hard to make the thug argument considering Maurice Clarette was headed to ND, then backed out 3 days after Jim Tressel took the job at OU. :blink:

I just look forward to seeing Huntingdon vs Ripley next week. Its always super crowded at the jamboree, but this year a lot of people will be trying to see Donald in action because it may be their only chance. There's no telling how early you will to get there to see that first game.

Hard to make the thug argument considering Maurice Clarette was headed to ND, then backed out 3 days after Jim Tressel took the job at OU. B)

I just look forward to seeing Huntingdon vs Ripley next week. Its always super crowded at the jamboree, but this year a lot of people will be trying to see Donald in action because it may be their only chance. There's no telling how early you will to get there to see that first game.

You said it there montague when you said "WAS" :blink:

In fact Tyrone Willingham "WAS" the head football coach at ND.

That "WAS" until a guy named Charlie Weis was hired and after a 9-3 season (UT was 5-6 need I remind you) that saw ND play in a BCS Bowl Game & 2 #1 ranked recruiting classes the bar has been raised to heights that haven't been seen for a while in South Bend.

You said it there montague when you said "WAS" :blink:

In fact Tyrone Willingham "WAS" the head football coach at ND.

That "WAS" until a guy named Charlie Weis was hired and after a 9-3 season (UT was 5-6 need I remind you) that saw ND play in a BCS Bowl Game & 2 #1 ranked recruiting classes the bar has been raised to heights that haven't been seen for a while in South Bend.

Not a fan of UT either, no need to remind me of the 5-6. I was just stating that no school is immune from thugs or idiots.

Edited by montague1

Seems that some of you have nothing better to do. B)

First off Chris will make his decision when he's ready and I dont think he will take the advice of anyone that has made previous comments on this topic or anyone to follow.

Those of us that are CLOSE to Chris just support him and dont criticize one school or the other. His decision will be his alone. Thugs are all over this country in schools and in our own backyards. Some of us even have them in our homes. "Scholars" are all over this country in schools and in our own backyards. Some of us even have them in our homes.

1.Yes there are thugs at Tennessee and there are thugs at Notre Dame as well.

2.Yes there are Scholars at Tennessee and there are scholars at Notre Dame as well.

To be honest with you all Chris doesnt even talk about college football unless someone brings it up. When he does he's just showing respect to the person who asked. He's pretty much worn out with all the questions and the hype he has gotten. Yes it's nice and he's thankful but he didnt ask for it and he really doesnt like the attention. That's just Chris. A good kid. He worries more about his other teamates not getting the credit they deserve. He will be the first to tell you he has been lucky to be surrounded by great teamates at Huntingdon.

Just dont make things harder for him. Chris has a great heart. He loves his home state and always dreamed of being a Vol and Then comes Notre Dame with the Tradition and Touchdown Jesus and the Highest of Educations. Kinda hard for a seventeen year old to just say no to either. It would be for a tough decision for all of us right?

Again He's thankful but the attention is kinda bothersome to him. Honestly he's not having fun right now. The kinda fun a seventeen year old should be enjoying his senior year. Just support his decision regardless if it is on The Hill or in South Bend. :blink:

GO STANGS!!!

Edited by Reignydayz

This one is for Mr. Chris Donald HIMSELF:

If you would like to go to a school where education is not the number one priority (that has already been established) then the University of Tennessee is your college choice. You'll play almost every week on National Television (some games will not be televised nationally). How could I forget your Christmas Breaks for the next four years. You can prepare to play in Bowl Games such as the Music City Bowl, the Peach Bowl, the Outback Bowl, and the Citrus Bowl. Sorry Mom & Dad.

Now if you would like to go to a school where you are guaranteed to receive a top quality education then Notre Dame would be a good fit (there are other schools out there that will do this as well). At Notre Dame you will play on National Television every single week. Every home game for the next four years will be broadcast on NBC. Christmas Breaks????? Unlike playing in Bowl Games that fall right in the middle of your holiday vacation you will get the opportunity to see your family because the BCS Bowl Games are all after New Year's.

Let's face it folks. That big orange "T" should stand for "THUG" because that's all you have to be to play college ball at Tennessee these days B)

Yes, the whole roster is full of thugs. Nevermind the fact only 5 at the most on the current roster have had problems, but I'm sure no one at Notre Dame has ever had off the field problems.

:blink:

An education is what you make it. If Chris puts his mind soley on his education, it doesn't matter where he goes, he will get one. From all accounts, he sounds like a bright young man. One that will succeed in the classroom and on the football field, no matter where he goes.

be that as it may, the majority of college football fans know that '05 ND was one of the most overrated teams in recent memory and didnt wholly deserve their BCS bid

Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game in over a decade. If Weis doesn't win one in the next couple of years (before he takes an NFL job, and it will happen) there's no telling when the domers might win another. :thumb:

Weis signed a 10 year contract extension after last season...he's not going anywhere. The odds of Weis being at Notre Dame are greater than the odds of Fulmer being at UT in a couple of years.