Chris Donald

BIGBLU

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out this video of C. Donald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8pTD0WDwg

Yeah that video came from rivals. If you have a subscription to rivals, they have some more footage of Chris, which is even better than those clips. I'm interested to hear some new news on Chris. Sounds like it was basically down to UT and ND, and he was suppossed to visit South Bend soon. Still sounded like he was Tennessee's to lose, but I haven't heard anything new.

Yeah that video came from rivals. If you have a subscription to rivals, they have some more footage of Chris, which is even better than those clips. I'm interested to hear some new news on Chris. Sounds like it was basically down to UT and ND, and he was suppossed to visit South Bend soon. Still sounded like he was Tennessee's to lose, but I haven't heard anything new.

According to Scout and Rivals websites Chris will be visiting Notre Dame July 27th and be making a decision shortly thereafter. I am sure some on here were well aware of this but thought I would post it anyway. Here's hoping he ends up wearing the Big Orange!!

You can talk to me when your team can stay off probation. :thumb:

And when you stop buying players that are to stupid to even get into bammer. :P

6-3 Bama over Vols . Eric Locke / Rashad Moore / Travis Henry : Lets talk about stupid.....sour grapes 2005 Vols 5-6 2005 Bama 10-2

Can you spell Vandy?

6-3 Bama over Vols . Eric Locke / Rashad Moore / Travis Henry : Lets talk about stupid.....sour grapes 2005 Vols 5-6 2005 Bama 10-2

Can you spell Vandy?

Well UT didn't buy any of those guy's unlike bammer with Albert Means, David Paine, Kindall Morehead, Curtis Alexander, and countless others.

Fulmer is 10-3 VS bammer by the way.