Chris Donald

BIGBLU

And your elitist attiude, especially showing in #4, makes you a better person than the above mentioned Tennessee football players how?

It would be very nice to see Donald in orange. I can see them beefing him up even more (scary), and moving him inside or to D-end. I think he can be very successful on and off the field in Knoxville. UT has a good engneering program, and Chavis has put a lot of guys in the NFL during his tenure. Weis can make a QB, but that defense didn't look the good at all last year. Compared to ND, Knoxville is relatively close to home too.

(So if you are reading this Chris, UT is the best fit.) :lol:

Weis' defense was more than enough to handle UT last year....His team put up 41 on the Vols......So you can't really call Notre Dame out on that. I'm sure Chris would do fine wherever he went, the kids a stud and he has a good head on his shoulders. He just needs to find the best fit for him.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your elitist attiude, especially showing in #4, makes you a better person than the above mentioned Tennessee football players how?

It would be very nice to see Donald in orange. I can see them beefing him up even more (scary), and moving him inside or to D-end. I think he can be very successful on and off the field in Knoxville. UT has a good engneering program, and Chavis has put a lot of guys in the NFL during his tenure. Weis can make a QB, but that defense didn't look the good at all last year. Compared to ND, Knoxville is relatively close to home too.

(So if you are reading this Chris, UT is the best fit.) :ph34r:

1) I played football in college, went to class and graduated in 4 years.

2) Went all four years and never committed a felony or misdemeanor.

3) Did actually at one time really like Rocky Top but that was 10,000 renditions ago.

4) Have been accused of having an IQ slightly above room temperature.

1) I played football in college, went to class and graduated in 4 years.

2) Went all four years and never committed a felony or misdemeanor.

3) Did actually at one time really like Rocky Top but that was 10,000 renditions ago.

4) Have been accused of having an IQ slightly above room temperature.

*sniffs*, I notice from your other posts your a McCallie *sniffs*, boy. I had a few classes with some of *sniffs* them on The Hill as well, and while *sniffs* yeah, most of them were smart, *sniffs* they had their *sniffs* own vices as well. *sniffs*

So, I'll just have to *sniffs* assume you may not have *sniffs* been caught in a *sniffs* felony, but *sniffs* committed one, probably multiple times, *sniffs* based on association. *sniffs* :ph34r:

Where to begin:

1) An education. Turns out the ND football players are expected to go to real classes, a concept that hasn't caught on at UT. Ok, Ok, Manning is an exception. Give me two or three more. Majoring in "human development", "playground management", etc. doesn't count.

2) The South Bend police department doesn't use game programs to to help identify suspected perps in assaults, burglarlies, etc. It's nice playing on a team where the majority of players don't have rap sheets.

3) You don't have to listen to Rocky Top 20 times a game. Of course, if this year is anything like last, that won't be a major issue.4) Most of the other players will have IQ's higher than room temperature.

:huh::ph34r:

With ND's offense you might hear a fight song about 20 times per game and for educational purposes I say let's learn it:

"Cheer Cheer For Ole Notre Dame

Wake Up The Echoes Cheering Her Name

Send A Volley Cheer On High

Shake Down The Thunder From The Sky

What Though The Odds Be Great Or Small

Ole Notre Dame Will Win Overall

While Her Loyal Sons Are Marching

ONWARD TO VICTORY!!!!"

Why does everyone worry about what Tennessee does off the field???...If we had every player go to class and not get in trouble,wouldn't we have a bunch of Dukes and Vanderbilts???..Now,who wants that???..And if those guys didn't get in trouble,we Tennessee fans wouldn't have anything to worry about during the off-season.... :lol:

Why does everyone worry about what Tennessee does off the field???...If we had every player go to class and not get in trouble,wouldn't we have a bunch of Dukes and Vanderbilts???..Now,who wants that???..And if those guys didn't get in trouble,we Tennessee fans wouldn't have anything to worry about during the off-season.... :thumb:

Great point. No one will ever scream, "It's academic time in Tennessee!"

Edited by uncfan13

Great point. No one will ever scream, "It's academic time in Tennessee!"

I think UT is a very good academic school. It all depends on what you are wanting to do. I believe I read somewhere that UT's incoming freshmen had the highest GPA ever at the university, a 3.5 average. They also had to turn 100's down this year. That is a pretty good sign of how good the academics are at UT. No they are not Vanderbilt and no they are not Duke, however they are very good academically. Here is a little link to show some academic achievements, rankings and awards.

http://www.utk.edu/academics/