Top Girls Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One girl that I don't believe has been mentioned in this is Jamie Loftis at DCA. She is in the 11th grade, All State as a freshman and sophmore and NSCAA All American last year as a sophmore. She plays club ball for Cobra 90 (newly renamed Nashville Metros FC). I've seen her play club ball for years and I sure would want her on my team. She's probably the hardest working player I've ever seen. Very athletic, excellent soccer skills, superb leader, great speed and quickness, and big big heart. She usually plays midfield.

One girl that I don't believe has been mentioned in this is Jamie Loftis at DCA. She is in the 11th grade, All State as a freshman and sophmore and NSCAA All American last year as a sophmore. She plays club ball for Cobra 90 (newly renamed Nashville Metros FC). I've seen her play club ball for years and I sure would want her on my team. She's probably the hardest working player I've ever seen. Very athletic, excellent soccer skills, superb leader, great speed and quickness, and big big heart. She usually plays midfield.

Wow! All American as a Sophomore?! Why isn't she in residency?

mjuhb dream team

Katherine Baltz 12 Tullahoma

Sarah Krimm 11 Brentwood

Jenna Fioranelli 11 Collierville

Taren Brown 12 Hendersonville

Devon Russell 12 Cenntennial

Staci Long 11 Houston

Sophie Bansford 10 Ensworth

Abby Roark 12 Siegel

Allie Pettys 12 Centennial

Jamie Trocino 12 Centennial

Paige Prescott 12 Siegel

Dana Scwartz 10 Brentwood

Christen Moss 12 Grace

Kerie Kersetter 11 Brentwood

Kim Conrad 10 Siegel

Macy Mayberry 11 Tullahoma

Marcela Sanchez 12 Hendersonville

Brittany Winn 11 Siegel

Hannah Martin 11 Shelbyville

Danielle McMurray 11 Houston

GK Baltz

RB Fioranelli CB Brown and Bransfield LB Russell

RW Conrad CM Trocino and Scwartz LW McMurray

CF Martin

S Winn

its something different so feel free to kick around your own

Interesting dream team....

Although I'd have to say my dream team would have their way with yours :lol:

(and we'd have to fight over Dana Scwartz b/c she is on my Dream team too).

Kelly Dyer- GK - St. Agnes

Jessica Smith - GK - BGA

Natalie Aaron - D - BGA

Dylan Jordan - D - Clarksville

Daniel Mayeux - D - Collerville

Laura Lamberth - D - Goodpasture

Anna Fisher - F - Centennial

Molly Kinsella - F - St. Agnes

Susannah Dennis - F/MF - BGA

Lara Langworthy - F - BA

Dana Scwartz - MF - Brentwood

Aerial Cohen - MF - Hillsboro

Charlotte Clayton - F/MF - Independence

Melissa Govea (sp?) - F/MF - Hendersonville

Laura Novikoff - F - CAK

Jamie Cooper - MF - Notre Dame

Cristin Moss - F - ????

anna fisher has to be included in the list

she makes everyone better and is a bi reason for centennial success this year

Anna is a great girl...one of my daughter's fav's (although she is not nuts about playing against her :thumb: )....but my pick off Centennial is Jamie Trocino.....she makes Centennial a contender (and does it with class).....as a few of us believe....."offense makes headlines, defense makes winners" :D !!!!!!...and for obvious reasons FRA's Number 3 is number one :lol: on at least Flash's Dream Team!