23 Elizabethton

24 Sweetwater

25 Gatlinburg Pittman

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK has a incredible incoming class, with several transfers. Add their new coach, and I think they will make a lot of noise this season.

I agree. Obviously, we are both biased toward CAK, but they should be a good team this year. This CAK team should be one of the best they have ever had. I've also heard that Knoxville Catholic is going to have a good team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

expand

Well obviously there is a LOT of soccer to be played, but on paper the FRA team looses little and should improve just on their starters being more experienced. I am prejudiced but I think Coach Mac is a big plus for FRA. FRA will play as tough schedule as any team in the A/AA so if they can stay healthy and avoid the ubiquitous PK calls in vital games that seem to often turn a game's direction then I think it is theirs to lose, but they will see tough play from Chattanooga and Knoxville if they are in the state tournament. Plus shooting for 3 in a row and 4 in 5 years....well that is a lot of pressure, but then state champ is everyone's goal right now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...