Class 1A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

hey there MPTigerT,,,, seem's yall have got thing's together over there good to here ,,,,,, maybe we will get to meet again i think it would be a great game,,, our D is so awsome this year just wish thay could play more than a half ,,,but guess that mean's your winning huh well good luck to you guy's yall have class :thumb:

Back at you. We have a pretty awsome offense but they don't seem to be able to put anyone away. Hopefully we will get to match our O against your D later in the season.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks to me like Mt Pleasant and Collinwood will a good match for anyone in region 5, before anyone calls me crazy,last year I said region 6 was better than region 5 but maybe, none as good as Jo Byrns. I think Mt Pleasand or Collinwood would give Jo Byrns a heck of a game. Cascade seems to be pretty even with any of the three. An unbiased opinion.

Just wondering what you are basing your opinion on? Are you looking at scores or have you seen some of these teams play? For the record I pretty much agree with you. I do think Eagleville may be close also.

Just wondering what you are basing your opinion on? Are you looking at scores or have you seen some of these teams play? For the record I pretty much agree with you. I do think Eagleville may be close also.

At this point in the season, you can compare an acumulation of scores and things gets fairly clear. Those computer ratings at the end of the season are deadly accurate. Looks like a split in the first round, then it gets hard to tell, all four are good. Of coarse ,injuries could change any of these teams drastically,especially Mt Pleasant. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy. Eagleville is not a bad team, just don't think they are quite as good as the top four. Good luck to all the above. Highschool football is the best thing going,

collinwood is much improved over last year's team...overall i'd say about 40percent stronger.......much deeper, bigger, with four truly outstanding rbs. The region 5 team we faced in the playoffs was one of the easiest wins collinwood had last year

Yeah, i don't think so. Don't get me wrong i hope they win out, but comparing them to us last year, our offense from last year would tear them apart. They will not be able to put up as many points with the offense they are running this year.

but comparing them to us last year, our offense from last year would tear them apart. They will not be able to put up as many points with the offense they are running this year.

Tear them apart, I dont know about that. Dixon vs. Dixon would be the highlight. Last years team was great, but this years team has more depth. As for the points, its about the same thus far.

That would be interesting to watch, though. :thumb:

Tear them apart, I dont know about that. Dixon vs. Dixon would be the highlight. Last years team was great, but this years team has more depth. As for the points, its about the same thus far.

That would be interesting to watch, though. :)

O come on, you no they couldn't stop our passing attack, Derrick would have a field day on this years DBs, I am not sayin their not good but i just dont think there is as much all around talent on this years team as last years. But i cant wait till they play M.P.

O come on, you no they couldn't stop our passing attack, Derrick would have a field day on this years DBs, I am not sayin their not good but i just dont think there is as much all around talent on this years team as last years. But i cant wait till they play M.P.

Anyone know record of Perry Co, Collinwood, and Zion?

Anyone know record of Perry Co, Collinwood, and Zion?

Collinwood 3-1

points for = 152

points against = 83

Mt. Pleasant 3-2

points for = 152

points against = 120

Wayne County 2-2

points for = 75

points against = 68

Perry County 2-2

points for = 35

points against = 55