Class 1A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I said it last season and I'm sayin' it this season------ "What we say and what the sports writers say doesn't matter one bit. What happens on the field is what matters!" We'll see in the next 10 weeks how it goes!!!

Not many people believe that UC is the #4 class A team in the state. Not many believe that Alcoa is the #1 class AA team in the state either!! Remember this. sportswriters projected Tennessee to be a contender for the national title last season too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want me to go on here!!?? Reality and "rubber on the road" are fixin' to come together this week!!!! We shall see who is standing where in just 10 more weeks.

duck You are preaching to the choir .....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH!!!!!...The political correctness has hit CoachT... :thumb:

What has got to get in the heads of Lake County folks is this...Union City is ranked #4 in the first AP Top 10 Poll....Lake Co and Mckenzie??...Unranked and no "Also Receiving Votes"...UH OH!!!

AC..I see your're still up to your old tricks..trying to get in the heads of the Falcons and the Rebels..but that post was from someone from Jo Byrns...And..Jo Byrns does have a good team..I watched them play Halls so whether U.C.,Lake Co or McKenzie makes it from our end ,we will be in for a tough game..And J.C.S and T.C.A. may also have a lot to do with what any of us does...I'm waiting on you..what about the U.C.-Lake Co game..Go ahead and get us riled up..It just builds up the game more..but..I will say this..until we show we can beat U.C..,they are still the top team..even though they may not be ranked this week.

AC..I see your're still up to your old tricks..trying to get in the heads of the Falcons and the Rebels..but that post was from someone from Jo Byrns...And..Jo Byrns does have a good team..I watched them play Halls so whether U.C.,Lake Co or McKenzie makes it from our end ,we will be in for a tough game..And J.C.S and T.C.A. may also have a lot to do with what any of us does...I'm waiting on you..what about the U.C.-Lake Co game..Go ahead and get us riled up..It just builds up the game more..but..I will say this..until we show we can beat U.C..,they are still the top team..even though they may not be ranked this week.

No tricks bigster...Tricks are for kids.....I know it was a Red Devil fan...Beating Halls does not make you a good team though....With that said,I did go see Union City play at Jo Byrns last year...They do have a good program building over there...The atmosphere is really good..The place was packed and they were good hosts....I don't have anything but good things to say about Jo Byrns...Much the same way I feel about Lake County's program.... :thumb:

By the way,I feel like Lake County will beat Union City this year....

Not so fast my little rotund friend.....Union City is still Union City...I'm still going to go with the Purple and Gold especially with the game between the Falcons and Tornadoes in Union City this year...Maybe just because I'm a homer.... :ph34r:

did you say your a homer or gomer? skies are clear in Union City on friday night and the falcons will fly high. tornado warning expired for LAKE COUNTY

possible light puff of wind but no damage

did you say your a homer or gomer? skies are clear in Union City on friday night and the falcons will fly high. tornado warning expired for LAKE COUNTY

possible light puff of wind but no damage

Welllll Golllllllllleeeeee Sarge......A private can change his mind...... :thumb:

Things in Tornado Land have changed since June 7th lcfalconfever.....

Edited by backinthaoc

The Golden Puff will likely have more on it's hands with the Falcons than they can handle this season. Past and future don't matter this season!!! It's here and now for the reality check. It was said that Union City doesn't rebuild they RELOAD!? That has been true when Union City still had a box of ammunition but things change.

Welcome down here to our world where things are a bit different!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Are you kidding? I've been waiting to dig this baby back up for the flack I caught for picking McKenzie in the preseason. :P

jacket probably isn't gonna respond unfortunately. I'd love to hear what he has to say. As for me, my hat's off to ya' TheBoredGuy. You were dead on target about the Rebels. I remember we talked about that before season and I honestly had my doubts if they could get it done back then. Bruceton was also a surprise to me.

Anyway, we have our work cut out for us now and a big job to do. We'll do our best to make west TN proud. :D

tha' duck

• 3 weeks later...