CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven I believe you need to reread what Kob said in his post. He said those south of Bledsoe meaning Sequatchie County was glad Brown left because they hadn't beaten Bledseo in forever. Please White County beat Cookeville so seven will stop posting and running down the coach which in case he doesn't realize it is the equivalent to destroying team morale. You are doing just as much for the negative attitudes of the team as you say the coach is doing.

Walker Valley has now reached 5A enrollment figures. They reported 1314 to the state but over 1400 for staffing purposes to the school board. Which is the real numbers? Anyways, the will be 5A the alignment.

WV had better hope the are not going to 5A they will be destroyed by the powerhouses of OHS & ORHS. Ooltewah Scrimaged WV in 2004 and it wasn't even a good look at the competition.

Go BC & RB Lions!!!!

Rhea county hands down. Best QB in the region and maybe in the state. The skill positions are better than they have been in four years. Red Bank losing the front seven on defense helps. Don't forget Rhea lost by one to Knox Central in playoffs while Red Bank was run over by them.

One of the toughest regions in the state. Red Bank will still be very tough. Hixson just finds a way to beat you. Rhea County returns almost all there starters back and can actually relax now with Hammontree gone. Cleveland will have something to prove after missing the playoffs for the first time in 25 years. White County could sneak there way in.

1. Red Bank

2. Rhea County

3. Cleveland

4. Hixson

One of the toughest regions in the state. Red Bank will still be very tough. Hixson just finds a way to beat you. Rhea County returns almost all there starters back and can actually relax now with Hammontree gone. Cleveland will have something to prove after missing the playoffs for the first time in 25 years. White County could sneak there way in.

1. Red Bank

2. Rhea County

3. Cleveland

4. Hixson

I agree mostly. Look at for White County over Hixon maybe.

As of right now, I think Cleveland will win the region. Now many people have been saying Red Bank, but as of right now Cleveland is probably the best team in the region, but there's plenty of room for all teams in this region to improve. Cleveland scrimmaged and lost 20 - 14 to a McCallie team that beat Red Bank 14 - 0. The Cleveland - McCallie Scrimmage was twice as long i think, but Cleveland was beating McCallie 14 - 7 in the same amount of time that took Red Bank to lose 14 - 0.

Overall, I feel that the region crown will be in the air this year, but Red Bank is still probably the toughest team in the region as of right now.