CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will come down to the winner of Henry County and JCM. JCM should have an awesome defense this year, but must replace QB Ricky Borner on offense. Borner was a difference maker in JCM`s big games last year and he will be missed. I`m not sure how much HC lost from last year, but the important thing to remember with them is that Coach Gaddis has them on the way up. I think this is his third year and he has brought excitement back to Paris. I have no reason to believe that HC won`t have a very talented team. This year`s game between HC and JCM will be in Paris, so that could make a difference.

Hardin County will probably have another good team. The folks in Savannah really support their team and band down there. Milligan will be a tough player to replace, but I think the young man (can`t remember his name sorry) who almost led the Hardin County to an upset win in the playoffs the week after Milligan got hurt in a game with JCM to end the regular season seems to be worthy replacement. I think he is back this year??? The problem for Hardin County is that they will have to face JCM and Henry County on the road this year.

Northside should have a good line this year. (Good size with Smith and Lasley) I think they too lost their QB so that`s a big question mark. maybe someone can clue us in to who that will be. I think NS gets the 4th spot in the region.

Brighton gets a new coach. I think their last one is in jail or at least got arrested. They should have arrested the refs from Memphis who flagged JCM for 270 yards in penalties last year but that`s a different story. Stallings was actually a good coach on the field and got the most out of his team. They didn`t have nothing really special though. They seemed to be just well coached and worked good together as a team. If the new coach can do as good a job as Stallings, then they will challenge Northside for the 4th spot. The Northside/Brighton game will be in Brighton so that doesn`t bode well for Northside especially if they get memphis refs.

Munford should by all indications have a lock on last place. They lose their gifted RB from last year and other than him they didn`t have much.

I think it will come down to the winner of Henry County and JCM. JCM should have an awesome defense this year, but must replace QB Ricky Borner on offense. Borner was a difference maker in JCM`s big games last year and he will be missed. I`m not sure how much HC lost from last year, but the important thing to remember with them is that Coach Gaddis has them on the way up. I think this is his third year and he has brought excitement back to Paris. I have no reason to believe that HC won`t have a very talented team. This year`s game between HC and JCM will be in Paris, so that could make a difference.

Hardin County will probably have another good team. The folks in Savannah really support their team and band down there. Milligan will be a tough player to replace, but I think the young man (can`t remember his name sorry) who almost led the Hardin County to an upset win in the playoffs the week after Milligan got hurt in a game with JCM to end the regular season seems to be worthy replacement. I think he is back this year??? The problem for Hardin County is that they will have to face JCM and Henry County on the road this year.

Northside should have a good line this year. (Good size with Smith and Lasley) I think they too lost their QB so that`s a big question mark. maybe someone can clue us in to who that will be. I think NS gets the 4th spot in the region.

Brighton gets a new coach. I think their last one is in jail or at least got arrested. They should have arrested the refs from Memphis who flagged JCM for 270 yards in penalties last year but that`s a different story. Stallings was actually a good coach on the field and got the most out of his team. They didn`t have nothing really special though. They seemed to be just well coached and worked good together as a team. If the new coach can do as good a job as Stallings, then they will challenge Northside for the 4th spot. The Northside/Brighton game will be in Brighton so that doesn`t bode well for Northside especially if they get memphis refs.

Munford should by all indications have a lock on last place. They lose their gifted RB from last year and other than him they didn`t have much.

NS should be descent. They didn't lose much of the O line and they do still have their QB. Most of the line and the QB will be three year starters. So it is now or never for them. The defense is the big ????. Can they stop anybody.