Ray Sykes

Tornado89

man i have talked to a few SEC coaches about players in east tennessee and they all have mentioned that it would be a shame if he did not get elgible this year or even next year.. i would hate to see all that talent go to waste next year

everything i heard was about his grades... now people do not quote me on this i am just telling what people are saying they say his grades are the problem...i have heard it from several people. but i never understood if they meant he would not be eligible to play this coming up year or be in the same situation as dustin lindsey.... Did branden warren get is ACT scores back yet????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Brandon did get his ACT scores back this week and finished up his on line courses this week too. He is FULLY elgible to play at FSU next year and will be leaving as soon as he gets himself ready to leave. I know this because I called him last night and talked to him about it and how everything was down in Alcoa.

Brandon did get his ACT scores back this week and finished up his on line courses this week too. He is FULLY elgible to play at FSU next year and will be leaving as soon as he gets himself ready to leave. I know this because I called him last night and talked to him about it and how everything was down in Alcoa.

What do you mean "how everything was down in Alcoa?"

I graduated this past year from Alcoa with Brandon and all the fellas, and now I am continuing my baseball career at Western Kentucky so I called a few of my boys to "see how things were down in Alcoa." This has been my first week of summer school so I was just seeing what was up at home.