Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson Jamboree 8/12

4:15pm Coopertown middle vs Merrol Hyde middle

5pm East Robertson middle vs Goodpasture middle

5:45pm Jo Byrns middle vs wh heritage middle

6:30pm East Robertson varsity vs wh heritage varsity

7:15pm Jo Byrns varsity vs Houston Co varsity

8pm east robertson jv vs wh heritage jv

i dont remember the schedule at the dyersburg jambo maybe high school sports fan can help....but i know the teams are gibson co. lake co. halls dyersburg i believe thats all

Anyone have information about the Columbia jamboree? I think it's Aug. 11

The Columbia Jamboree is August 11th at the Maury County Park field. I believe the games start at 6 PM, but I am not sure about the time. Spring Hill plays Mount Pleasant. Last year, I believe Central played Lawrence Co. Creek Wood also attended the jamboree. I don't remember who else played each other though. :lol: Sorry. Hope this was somewhat helpful?

Aug. 11 The Dyersburg Jamboree will consist of

1st Quarter Lake Co. vs Covington

2nd Quarter Halls vs Covington

3rd Quarter Lake Co. vs Gibson Co.

4th Quarter Halls vs Dyersburg

5th Quarter Gibson Co. vs Dyersburg

Thanks for posting!!! Can you verify the times for these games? Or at the very least the time for kickoff of the first game between Lake County and Covington? Thanks!!!

Memphis and surrounding area jamborees.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/preps/...4906683,00.html

KWC, thanks for the link.

Friday's jamboree appears to headline Melrose vs Ridgeway and features a backyard brawl between Whitehaven and Mitchell....Wow, should be interesting!

KWC, I'm kinda' curious: Do you know how each of these teams have looked so far, this spring? I know that (traditionally) they're usually pretty darn good, especially Melrose (of course).

I don't know about you, KWC, but I'm ready for some football!

KWC, thanks for the link.

Friday's jamboree appears to headline Melrose vs Ridgeway and features a backyard brawl between Whitehaven and Mitchell....Wow, should be interesting!

KWC, I'm kinda' curious: Do you know how each of these teams have looked so far, this spring? I know that (traditionally) they're usually pretty darn good, especially Melrose (of course).

I don't know about you, KWC, but I'm ready for some football!

I don't know much about any of the teams TraderB. I haven't talked to anybody in 'the know' so I'm in a wait and see mode. From what I've gathered by looking at schedules online ... it seems that the beginning of the season is going to be brutal for a lot of area teams. I'm looking forward to the Bridges Kickoff Classic on Sat. Aug. 19th at the Liberty Bowl this year. I think the games are as follows:

Whitestation vs Briarcrest @ 2:30 PM

CBHS vs Bolton @ 4:00 PM

Melrose vs MUS @ 6:30/7:00 PM (?)

I'm not sure about the last game ... but that is what I've gathered so far.