Riverdale

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Coach who actually talks with his players instead of just screaming 'AT' them, I say they keep winning.

Maybe even BETTER than before. Now that is scary for the other folks. :lol:

C'mon ol dad, as long as Riverdale and Oak Ridge keep meeting in the playoffs and you keep getting some of bounders ribs, you'll be happy! :thumb: I don't think Riverdale is going to start losing just because Rankin left, the talent pool is still there, and, who knows, the change might bring better results! Either way, Riverdale will always be a contender!

C'mon ol dad, as long as Riverdale and Oak Ridge keep meeting in the playoffs and you keep getting some of bounders ribs, you'll be happy! :thumb: I don't think Riverdale is going to start losing just because Rankin left, the talent pool is still there, and, who knows, the change might bring better results! Either way, Riverdale will always be a contender!

Those 'ribs' got me in BIG trouble yesterday! Wife made some and asked me for my 'honest' opinion. Needless to say she now says if I want ribs, that I know where I can go get some! :lol:

She also told me where I could put Bounders ribs. My reply of they would not taste nearly as good there didn't please here either for some reason. :lol:

The 'pool' will depend on exactly 'where' they build the next High School here in R'ford County. So far it is anybodies guess where it will be.

Those 'ribs' got me in BIG trouble yesterday! Wife made some and asked me for my 'honest' opinion. Needless to say she now says if I want ribs, that I know where I can go get some! :thumb:

She also told me where I could put Bounders ribs. My reply of they would not taste nearly as good there didn't please here either for some reason. :lol:

The 'pool' will depend on exactly 'where' they build the next High School here in R'ford County. So far it is anybodies guess where it will be.

Might I suggest that candy and flowers might help you out with your wife, or you gonna have to buy a more comfortable couch. :lol: