Volunteer Falcons

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked practices were pretty much closed. Any coach worth his salt doesn't need to play "Daddy Ball." I think that everyone expects to lose instead of win sometimes, even the coaches. Not every week but sometimes. I still have faith in you guys and I know most of you by name. Need to stop picking on Barlow because I have seen him step up and take it to the defense more than once this year. He's got the guts so lay off of him. You can't single out any one individual player or coach, it takes a T-E-A-M effort to win ( or lose ) a game. You guys still have time to get things headed in the right direction and win a few games. Play hard and have some fun by winning. You got Central coming up and they are suffering the same as you right now. Go Falcons.

I'm not picking on 32,I think he's one of brighter spots on the team.He should step up and be a leader,that's something this team doesn't seem to have.I think Rider has put all his eggs in Cradic's basket and forgotten the rest of the team.You're right it takes 11.........A guestion for everyone that reads this.What does it take be a good athlete?

I'm not picking on 32,I think he's one of brighter spots on the team.He should step up and be a leader,that's something this team doesn't seem to have.I think Rider has put all his eggs in Cradic's basket and forgotten the rest of the team.You're right it takes 11.........A guestion for everyone that reads this.What does it take be a good athlete?

What does it take to be a good athlete?

Hard Work, Determination, A desire to be a winner yet respect teammates and

be a TEAM PLAYER

Come on Falcons Show the fans, I admit if the fans would show more energy in

the stands that would go a long way with the Team

All is not lost, get ready and win this Friday Turn this thing around and show all

of Hawkins County what Volunteer players are all about. YOU WILL FEEL GOOD

about yourself. Also, just because you go down by a touchdown doesn't mean

quitting and giving up. GO FALCONS.

What does it take to be a good athlete?

Hard Work, Determination, A desire to be a winner yet respect teammates and

be a TEAM PLAYER

Come on Falcons Show the fans, I admit if the fans would show more energy in

the stands that would go a long way with the Team

All is not lost, get ready and win this Friday Turn this thing around and show all

of Hawkins County what Volunteer players are all about. YOU WILL FEEL GOOD

about yourself. Also, just because you go down by a touchdown doesn't mean

quitting and giving up. GO FALCONS.

Good answers but,there is one other!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a fowl?

Just a misprint for foul; doens't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

It's the same every year, what made anyone think this one was going to be different?

How about a change of attitude and encourage the team to be different this year.

All is not lost, there are still games to play.

I'm all about encouragement, but I get tired of all the same hot air everyone blows.

But, Good luck the rest of the season.

I've heard alot of encouragement over the last several years and I have heard alot of negative things and I'll admit I'm like most fans I have been on both ends of the scale. I don't think the normal encouragement is what this bunch needs. A foot in the hind end and some good ole fashion "Words of Encourage" from the staff and from their parents might be the ticket. This teams not playing up to their potential and something needs to shake em up. Hopefully tonight is when it starts.

We were a better team than North and a better team than East and I don't think MEast is 42 points better than us. I've seen Central play and we are more talented than they are. It's time to start beating the teams we should be beating and competing with the upper tier teams.

I picked you guys to lose. Please prove me wrong and I'll be the first to say I'm sorry.

GOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!!

I've heard alot of encouragement over the last several years and I have heard alot of negative things and I'll admit I'm like most fans I have been on both ends of the scale. I don't think the normal encouragement is what this bunch needs. A foot in the hind end and some good ole fashion "Words of Encourage" from the staff and from their parents might be the ticket. This teams not playing up to their potential and something needs to shake em up. Hopefully tonight is when it starts.

We were a better team than North and a better team than East and I don't think MEast is 42 points better than us. I've seen Central play and we are more talented than they are. It's time to start beating the teams we should be beating and competing with the upper tier teams.

I picked you guys to lose. Please prove me wrong and I'll be the first to say I'm sorry.

GOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Well said.