Volunteer Falcons

Id would like to have a Final 4 tournament. Featuring Volunteer, Central, Crockett, Erwin, or possibly Cocke County as the worst 4A schools around in 5-team tournament. I believe tha Crockett can finally move out of this tournament. They finally found sum1 to beat. Most decent 1A n 2A would give yall a fight, most of em should beat u guys.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game tonight. The guys proved me wrong. I'm sorry for doubting. Great TEAM effort.

BUT, one win don't make a successful season so lets build on this much needed W and see if we can turn this thing around.

I heard from a pretty good source that John's (Stallard) injury was pretty severe (broken ankle). Hope that diagnosis is wrong and he can get back to playing with his team as soon as possible. He's a good kid and a big part of the O-line.

Good luck next week!

GO FALCONS!!!

Edited by DandDD

Good game tonight. The guys proved me wrong. I'm sorry for doubting. Great TEAM effort.

BUT, one win don't make a successful season so lets build on this much needed W and see if we can turn this thing around.

I heard from a pretty good source that John's (Stallard) injury was pretty severe (broken ankle). Hope that diagnosis is wrong and he can get back to playing with his team as soon as possible. He's a good kid and a big part of the O-line.

Good luck next week!

GO FALCONS!!!

thats true as far as i know it was pretty bad broken ankle and he went into surgery after going to holston valley last night

I've heard alot of encouragement over the last several years and I have heard alot of negative things and I'll admit I'm like most fans I have been on both ends of the scale. I don't think the normal encouragement is what this bunch needs. A foot in the hind end and some good ole fashion "Words of Encourage" from the staff and from their parents might be the ticket. This teams not playing up to their potential and something needs to shake em up. Hopefully tonight is when it starts.

We were a better team than North and a better team than East and I don't think MEast is 42 points better than us. I've seen Central play and we are more talented than they are. It's time to start beating the teams we should be beating and competing with the upper tier teams.

I picked you guys to lose. Please prove me wrong and I'll be the first to say I'm sorry.

GOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!!

:unsure:

Well said DandDD. I think the team got shook up in practice this week and I agree

a good old fashion dose of the foot would be good. We are better than 3 of the other teams we played MEast should not have been allowed to score 43 points and everyone there know the team never took the field with a mind set to win. They can feel good about last nights game and use it as a tool to go out and Stand Up and Be Proud if they get behind a touch down don't give up just go out try harder.

I AM PROUD OF YOU GUYS ! FORGET THE NEGATIVITY AND MAKE PEOPLE EAT

THEIR WORDS: ( HEY THE FALCONS ARE GOOD)

GO FALCONS

The main differences I saw last night:

1. TEAM EFFORT

2. Intensity

3. MUCH MUCH Better tackling, a lot of solid hits around the knees.

Things we definitely need to work on:

1. Penalties

2. Maintain Intensity

3. Steady improvement on the O-Line

Congratulations Falcons on a much needed win. Go Get Crockett now!

:lol:

Well said DandDD. I think the team got shook up in practice this week and I agree

a good old fashion dose of the foot would be good. We are better than 3 of the other teams we played MEast should not have been allowed to score 43 points and everyone there know the team never took the field with a mind set to win. They can feel good about last nights game and use it as a tool to go out and Stand Up and Be Proud if they get behind a touch down don't give up just go out try harder.

I AM PROUD OF YOU GUYS ! FORGET THE NEGATIVITY AND MAKE PEOPLE EAT

THEIR WORDS: ( HEY THE FALCONS ARE GOOD)

GO FALCONS

I was at the Motown East game.. Volunteer had the athletes one would find in 2a ball.. East played their first string one series, the first series of the 3rd quarter.. Please don't think for one second you guys are anywhere close to their level.. What a joke DandDD, come on man...

I was at the Motown East game.. Volunteer had the athletes one would find in 2a ball.. East played their first string one series, the first series of the 3rd quarter.. Please don't think for one second you guys are anywhere close to their level.. What a joke DandDD, come on man...

I don't know who you are nor do I care, but you seem to have misunderstood what

DandDD stated,he was not comparing anyone to MEast all he said was that MEast

should never have scored the number of points they did. I doubt they started the

second string. If you happened to be at the MWest game I think you would know

the falcons played better defense against them than they have against any other

team they have played, they left their defense and offense in the field house that

night, so before making comparisons wait until the season is over.

Go Falcons Hush the NASAYERS!!!!! :

If we know how then why dont we? I don't get it, I'm tired of losing.

Quit playing like you are hurt all the time. At least 3 or 4 times a games you are dragging off the field like you are about dead. Against Morristown East you got hit pretty good and didnt come back in the game. You had a good run again Central because the line was finally blocking alittle bit. Then you had to come over in front of the stands and act like you were on your death bed again. If you need that much attention so that you can do good maybe we can post a picture of you in the end zone and have you name on the P.A. system announced after every play.

Edited by 1falconfan