Volunteer Falcons

Congrats to Church Hill Middle for winning the Homecoming game in 4 OT's against Vance. (Everybody talks about Kingsport, but I'd rather beat a team from Bristol any day. You know they invented sports in Bristol) Depending on another game, the Panthers may have qualified for the post-season. Great job.

Awesome win..my 8th grade year thats the only team we lost to..whipped both k-town schools and EVERYONE else we played but Vance took it to us in the Stone Castle and got a 20-6 W..Good luck in the postseason..we played Meadowview when we went..and their nothing special

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys should have wins over Sullivan East,Central,Davey Crockett,and Cocke County.With losses to Mo West,East,Daniel Boone,and possible upsets of North,Greenville,and rival Cherokee.That would make for a 4-6 to a 6-4 season, most likely 5-5.Your not a 1 or 2 win team, but the whole team has to believe that.5 playing hard while 5 or 6 play like whats the use don't work.5 don't beat 11, it takes all 11 giving it there all and believing on every play.Stop waiting for something good to happen to play hard as a team.Go out and play hard as a team and make good things happen..What i mean by that is you have a few that plays hard every play, but some will only play hard when something good happens.For a few min. they got all fired up and get with it but as soon as things kinda settle down or something goes against them they lose there intensity.Each player must be able to focus totally on his assignments while being able to trust the guy beside him is doing the same.The first step to being a good team is wanting to and believing you can be.You guys are better than this....

Keep it up guys, im proud of ya.Remember what it takes to get it done there is no reason u cant win some playoff games.I truly believe you will pull a huge upset in the first round against Tenn. High. You are everybit as good as they are if not better.Dont try to beat them at there game with big plays and remember there a good team and are gonna make plays dont drop your head know your gonna make plays to, stay in it.Run straight at them right up the gut, and stick with short passes and screens and i garuntee you will beat them.Dont be affraid of throwing a slant or two in there either, stay away from the deep ball.Throw short and run right at em, stay focused espically on special teams and you will win.Take the run away on D and force them to beat you with there passing game and you got em.If you do force them to the air, get pressure on the qb from the corners blitzing the middle is a waste unless its delayed blitz.Im telln you now you do these things and you will pull off a huge upset...Go Falcons good luck guys :)

Tough go Friday night guys. Just a little outmanned. Good learning experience for next season.

Very enjoyable turnaround season. I look forward to next years team.

Work hard guys, starting now and maybe next year we can get a first round playoff game at home.

GO FALCONS!

Edited by DandDD