Volunteer Falcons

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are such "fans" then why down us every chance you can?

WAY TO GO FALCONS: DOESN'T WINING FEEL GOOD????? GUYS, YOU ALL played

a good game last night, and if you noticed no one left the stadium. When you play

togather as a team the wins will come, don't give up just because you get behind

just dig in and play harder. You are coming on and please know your fans are

PROUD of you. WITH PRACTICE YOU GET BETTER EACH WEEK AND IT SHOWS.

Thanks for a good game. :D

Barlow and Offensive Line......Awesome Job! Recievers downfield making blocks, good solid effort. Hats off to Crockett offense for a good performance, you have a very much improved team over last year. Falcon Defense....You were tough when it counted and bent but did not break. Now Go get Greeneville!!! It will be a tougher test than these last two games but it is definitely a game you can win if you play solid TEAM football.

Defense took better angles and made better tackles, Offensive Line gave Keith time to throw and opened holes for the running backs. Keep working on the practice field, stay focused. You know Greeneville will try to key on Barlow next Friday after his 242 yard game, somebody else may have to step up since their focus will be on Shane. Cradic and Mays....awesome throw and catch in back of endzone. GO FALCONS!!!

Barlow and Offensive Line......Awesome Job! Recievers downfield making blocks, good solid effort. Hats off to Crockett offense for a good performance, you have a very much improved team over last year. Falcon Defense....You were tough when it counted and bent but did not break. Now Go get Greeneville!!! It will be a tougher test than these last two games but it is definitely a game you can win if you play solid TEAM football.

Defense took better angles and made better tackles, Offensive Line gave Keith time to throw and opened holes for the running backs. Keep working on the practice field, stay focused. You know Greeneville will try to key on Barlow next Friday after his 242 yard game, somebody else may have to step up since their focus will be on Shane. Cradic and Mays....awesome throw and catch in back of endzone. GO FALCONS!!!

Boonie, to quote Aerosmith -"Dream On". I am happy a win against Crockett makes things better in your life.

When your enemy can't knock the job done on the field and starts name calling your on the right track.

Great job the last two weeks. The game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage. Put'em on their back.

To 32-34combo,

That football, cheerleading thing just might put you through college.

One step at a time. Good job.

When your enemy can't knock the job done on the field and starts name calling your on the right track.

Great job the last two weeks. The game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage. Put'em on their back.

To 32-34combo,

That football, cheerleading thing just might put you through college.

One step at a time. Good job.

Im pretty sure that football and cheerleading wont put me throught college because for one, I dont play football and two, male cheerleaders are gay. But Im sure that basketball will put me through college.

Im pretty sure that football and cheerleading wont put me throught college because for one, I dont play football and two, male cheerleaders are gay. But Im sure that basketball will put me through college.

Tell me one thing that is gay about male cheerleaders. The fact that I get to touch girls all day during practice, and change in the same locker room? Oh wait, Maybe its when we all sleep in the beach house together on competitions, that could be it...

Or it could be because it builds strength, agility, and coordination. Am i right?

Edited by Barlow32

Boonie, to quote Aerosmith -"Dream On". I am happy a win against Crockett makes things better in your life.

Did you even read my post? I said it would be a tougher test againt Greeneville than it has been the last two weeks ( Central and Crockett ).

I guess a win against Cherokee would have made things better in your life?

Go Falcons!